Accountants can use clickFunnels 2.0 for generating leads, selling services, and managing clients.
This platform allows accountants to create landing page and book and schedule appointments, as well as automate marketing flows.
- Your landing page or website can be used to schedule calls with customers
- ClickFunnels has a powerful CRM to keep extensive notes about clients
ClickFunnels 2.0 for Accountants
clickFunnels 2.0 offers many tools and features that accountants can utilize to provide unique solutions for clients. We’ve listed some ways to help you understand the potential of the platform.
- Generating Leads_ Create landing pages where potential clients can enter their contact details and describe what accounting solutions they are looking for.
- Tax and Consultation Solutions– Practices are able to advertise solutions specific to their clients. The website allows them to purchase consultation packages and pay for them.
- Store Records– Once an accountant onboards a client, they will be able find their entire financial history in the member area.
- Manage Customer – The CRM solution, or customer relationship manager, allows companies to track clients and make notes about upcoming deadlines.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Accountants
Accountants can create landing page to promote offers and generate leads.
Some examples of offers include a free tax optimization guide, a discounted service or a consultation.
ClickFunnels helps accountants generate leads by creating offers.
- Forms – Ask leads to provide their contact details and key information about the services they are looking for.
- Call To Action- These prominently displayed buttons or calls encourage prospects to submit forms.
- Drag and DropBuilder: Landing pages can be quickly created using the editor. No technical knowledge is needed.
- Page elements – Include testimonials and social proof. Contact information, address, telephone number, about us sections, videos, and contact information.
On your landing page or website, a potential client can book a discovery call or an introductory call if they are interested in your service.
ClickFunnels allows your leads to schedule appointments and create bookings with you.
The prospect can choose their preferred time and date, and provide more information about their needs to help the accountant prepare for the meeting.
This feature allows accounting firms to save time by not having to send emails back and forth to set up an appointment. They can automate and push the appointment onto their calendar.
ClickFunnels 2.1 integrates into thousands of platforms by using automation and workflow tools like Zapier.
Here are some platforms you can integrate for accountants who use conferencing, project planning, and text marketing:
- Microsoft Teams
- Click Here
All accountancy firms must have an online presence today. ClickFunnels allows accountants to quickly create their website using the intuitive drag-and drop editor.
Your website will help you to build trust with your clients, as well as showcase your services.
To get started, the platform offers you these features and elements:
- Templates for Websites– Select the template that is most appropriate and begin editing content to make setup easy.
- Customize: Change fonts, colors, logos and other elements to suit your brand.
- Page elements– Add testimonials from clients, videos, service offers, inquiry forms, contact information, and more.
ClickFunnels allows accountants to create email broadcasts and flows with its email builder. This can help streamline the onboarding process for their clients and increase sales.
Examples of flow accounting that accountants could create include:
- Booking confirmations– Once a client, whether new or old, has made a booking for a phone call you can send them a confirmation.
- Newsletters– Inform clients of any changes in tax laws and services provided by your practice.
- Reminders– Accountants can remind their clients of approaching tax deadlines.
Below, you’ll find a list with email features to help you create these emails:
- A/B Testing
- Automated Sequences
You might also like:
Accountants need to use workflows in order to seamlessly connect platform features and automate marketing.
Zapier’s integration tool, which we discussed in the Integrations section, is similar to the workflow tool of the platform.
ClickFunnels’ 2.0 internal tool was specifically created to combine its features.
Accounting companies can utilize a workflow to streamline their work:
- A potential customer schedules an appointment.
- A confirmation email will be sent by email to confirm your meeting.
- Email is used to send a pre-call questionnaire to the accountant in order to gather more information about the client’s requirements.
- Third-party integration is used to sync the meeting with the accountant’s calendar, and links for meetings are sent.
- After the call, a feedback form and survey are sent in order to better understand their service.
You can see that in this example, every action triggers a trigger. Third-party software can be integrated into the flow.
CRMs allow you to manage contacts, develop relationships and document client interactions. Each contact has their own profile.
A CRM that works is essential for success.
Accountants can include notes with important information for every client. Accountants can add notes to each client with important information, such as upcoming deadlines for filing taxes, filing notes and actions regarding that customer’s tax.
You can use the blogging feature to market your accounting services and build authority.
Customers who are looking for tax and accounting advice will likely search long and ask many questions. You can establish yourself as an authority by creating a blog to answer these questions.
You can integrate a blog directly into your website with ClickFunnels 2.0. No need to use third-party builders like WordPress.
You can embed forms in blog posts to capture the contact information of readers. This allows users to market directly to them at a later date.
What ClickFunnels Subscription Plan Does Accountants Need?
Accountants can use the ClickFunnels 2.o Basic plan for $147 a month. This plan includes landing pages, integrations and a website.
You can also use your own customized domain to link your website with a Google Maps entry on this subscription.
- Basic Plan $147/month
- Pro Plan – $197/month
- Funnel hacker $297/month
Subscribers to the annual subscription save $20-$89 a month.
How to generate more leads as an accountant using ClickFunnels 2.0
We’ve identified three ways that you can grow your accounting firm and generate more leads:
- Test offers– Companies can test different introductory deals to determine the most effective one using the A/B testing option.
- Paid traffic– Accountants can generate leads using advertising platforms like Google, Bing and Meta.
- Create a Blog As mentioned previously in the Features section, creating a blog which covers the most frequently asked questions will bring you leads. Accountants can include their forms and offers to schedule discovery calls on the blog.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Tips for Accountants
Here are a few tips that will help you set up ClickFunnels, optimize it, and grow your business using the 2.0 version:
- Link your Google Maps listing to your website_ If you have an office in your accounting company, you can increase leads by linking to your Google Maps listing. This will help people looking for you locally find you.
- Ask For Help If you ever get stuck, you can use the chat support. You can also join a Facebook Group and a large wiki that contains training documents.
- Be flexible– Many small companies and freelancers may not be available during normal business hours. Open bookings in the evening to see if people are more likely to book discovery calls at these times.
What software does ClickFunnels replace for accountants?
You should know all the software that ClickFunnels replaces if you are an accountant who is interested in ClickFunnels.
You will get a better understanding of the savings that you could make by switching to the platform.
The following is a list of features that ClickFunnels 2.0 replaces:
- Landing pages, websites
- Email Marketing
The ClickFunnels 2.0 offers landing pages, integrations and scheduling, as well as a website builder. It also has email marketing, workflows and CRM.
A ClickFunnels 2.0 basic subscription plan costs $147 per monthly. This plan includes all of the features needed to create an online presence and generate leads.
You can use clickFunnels 2.0 for generating leads, hosting webinars, scheduling appointments, and automating your marketing.