ClickFunnels has a wide range of features to build funnels and sell supplements.
Customers can also purchase complementary information products and subscription plans in addition to upselling or cross-selling.
- Has ClickFunnels 2.0 Supplement funnel templates
- Users can create up to 20 funnels with the platform’s basic subscription plan.
You might also like:
ClickFunnels 2.0 Funnel Features for Selling Supplements
We’ve put together a list of tools and features to help you better understand the platform and how to create high-converting channels.
- Upsells– Once a customer purchases a product, a second product may appear on the following page.
- Subscriptions – ClickFunnels allows users to add subscription plans into funnels. This means that customers won’t have to worry about running low on supplements.
- Videos– You can embed a variety of media elements into a funnel including images, videos and gifs.
- Email marketing– Marketing processes and Automation are available in the platform’s builder for generating even more income.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Supplement Funnel Templates
Users can choose from a variety of templates to set up their supplement sales quickly.
Each recipe has between two and four stages and is designed to suit different products, advertising strategies, and offers.
- Product Launch Funnel
- Summit Funnel
- Daily Deal Funnel
- Video Sales Letter Funnel
- Invisible Funnel
- Hero Funnel Order Form
How to Create a ClickFunnels 2.0 Supplement Funnel
ClickFunnels 2.0 is an intuitive builder that makes it easy to create supplement funnels.
- Navigate to the ClickFunnels dashboard.
- Select Site and Funnels from the menu on the left side of your homepage.
- Now, select Funnels.
- Click on the Recipes.
- Select the product funnel type that suits your needs by clicking Sell A Product. In this example, let’s choose the Product Launch Funnel.
- Name your funnel. Then, select Create Funnel.
- Now you’ll need to customize the funnel by adding pages for each step. Select the large rectangle to add a new page. You can add an existing page or create a brand new one.
- Continue adding pages to your funnel until it is completed.
- You can make the supplement live once it has been configured. Select Settings.
- Then, under Test Mode, click No.
- Select Update Funnel
- Now your Funnel is live.