Create a coaching site to sell products and/or services with ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels 2.0 is packed with features that make it simple to create a coaching website. It also makes it easier to attract clients and generate sales.
Integrations are also available for calendars, webinars and scheduling tools.
- ClickFunnels is an platform that’s perfect for coaching businesses.
- Create digital products to sell on your ClickFunnels coaching website
- Upgrade as your coaching business grows.
Can I use ClickFunnels for coaching?
Yes. You can.
ClickFunnels 2.0 can be used to generate new sales and attract clients after you have created your website.
ClickFunnels can be integrated with Zoom or WebinarJam for hosting your coaching sessions. Calendly, Google Calendar and ClickFunnels can be integrated to schedule sessions and webinars.
You can enhance your coaching site with additional features, including detailed analytics tools and the ability to create blogs. Workflows automate your marketing.
What Features of ClickFunnels are Suitable for Coaches and Trainers?
- Website Create a professional website for your audience using ClickFunnels 2. You can customize every aspect of your site without any coding experience. Use the drag-and drop and click-to edit tools. You can customize a variety of templates to build a trusted brand.
- Webinar Integrations– You can host one-to-one and group webinars with tools such as WebinarJam or Zoom, and integrate ClickFunnels 2.0 through Zapier.
- Scheduling & Calendar Integrations Use Zapier for managing your sessions with Google Calendar or Calendarly.
- Membership site– By providing subscription members with new content, you can earn recurring revenues. You can provide new coaching ideas, get feedback and then create valuable content based upon the responses.
- Ecommerce Store Create an online store for selling both physical and digital goods on ClickFunnels 2. Customers visiting your coaching site can browse and check out easily. You can increase your sales by adding subscriptions, upsells, and other options.
- Customer Centre – Your clients will be able to find all of the products that they have purchased from you on one page. They can also manage and access their information.
- Funnels– Bring users from Facebook and YouTube to your coaching site. Offer valuable products to convert visitors into paying customers by using a sales funnel.
- Webinar Template: Use the ClickFunnels 2.x Webinar templates to add a YouTube URL, Vimeo URL, Voomly URL, Wistia URL, HTML5 or Custom Embed Video. You can modify the funnel templates to fit your coaching business.
- Email marketing– ClickFunnels has powerful email marketing tools built in to help you reach out to your customers. You can use templates and schedule emails to your coaching customers.
- Analytics – Analyze and understand your clients’ engagement and actions. You can use this to improve your funnels and pages, and determine which ones are working and how they can be improved.
What Plan Should I Select on ClickFunnels for Coaching?
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a variety of coaching plans.
The features are almost identical in each plan. The primary difference between the plans is their usage. The price of the plans increases along with the number and types of contacts that you can create.
We recommend the Basic plan for those who are new to coaching. After you’ve outgrown the limitations of the Basic plan, you can upgrade the plan to the Pro and then the Funnel Hacker.
|You can also check out our blog for more information.
|You can also find out more about
You might also like:
ClickFunnels is a great platform for creating an online coaching business.
ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to easily create a brand website and promote your coaching content.
Integrate your coaching business to enhance it.