ClickFunnels offers powerful tools for creating and hosting dental funnels.
ClickFunnels offers a drag-and drop builder for creating dental funnels. It also has pages, call to actions, multimedia, share funnels and marketing automation.
- ClickFunnels offers a variety of subscription plans that allow users to create funnels.
- Platform features a drag and drop builder, integration with multimedia and checkout
- ClickFunnels, a platform that combines marketing automation with contact management, is a one-stop-shop.
ClickFunnels Dentist Funnel Breakdown
ClickFunnels allows dentists to build a funnel that generates leads, bookings and sales.
Examples of services they could advertise include:
- Teeth whitening
A two-step funnel to attract new clients is an example.
- The landing page can list all the services a dentist provides and let customers book or purchase specific services.
- The second page is for booking. Customers can schedule an appointment by embedding a calendar or booking system from a third party and paying through the checkout of the platform.
ClickFunnels: Benefits of Creating a Dental Funnel
You can use this list to understand the features of the platform, and how it will benefit you in creating a dental funnel.
- Lead Collection ClickFunnels allows you to create and deliver Lead Magnets. It also has opt-in pages, opt-in forms and pop-ups.
- Email autoresponder– The platform offers a native feature of email that allows you to personalize emails using conditional logic. Emails could include appointment reminders, or notifications for booking a checkup.
- Embeds and Integrations– Dentists can connect booking forms to CRMs by using third-party platforms.
- Increase sales– Once a patient purchases a service they can be offered other services. A patient can add a teeth-cleaning service to a checkup, for example.
- Templates– The platform provides page templates as well as funnel templates.
How to create a ClickFunnels dentist funnel
This example will show you how to create a funnel for a single service, such as examining patients routinely.
Here is the process for creating a single-service funnel:
- ClickFunnels’ dashboard allows you to select “Funnels.”
- Click “Create Funnel.”
- Click “Sell” below the Cart Funnel.
- Choose the template that best suits your needs.
- Click “Customize Now”
- Click “Edit.”
- Customize the page to advertise the service using the drag and drop editor.
- Click “Edit” to add your special offer.
- You can customize the Thank You Page using the editor.
ClickFunnels Subscription Required to Create a Dentist’s Funnel
ClickFunnels offers a variety of subscription plans that allow users to create funnels.
Customers should be aware of how many funnels can be hosted by each subscription plan. ClickFunnels offers three different subscription plans.
|You can also check out our blog for more information.
|You can also find out more about
- Consider purchasing an annual subscription to ClickFunnels and save up $3,468 annually.
- The ClickFunnels free 30-day trial can be combined with the 30-day money back guarantee to give new subscribers a 60-day trial that is risk-free.