ClickFunnels is a major improvement over the previous version, ClickFunnels classic.
ClickFunnels is a marketing platform that combines product creation, sales, and delivery. It was created by taking feedback from customers.
We enjoyed its CRM system and marketing tools.
Trustpilot users also rated our experience as 4.5/5 stars.
- ClickFunnels 2.0 comes with a variety of new features including: Ecommerce Stores, Websites A/B testing, CRM
- ClickFunnels no longer focuses solely on the sales funnels, but aims to become a “one-stop shop” for all aspects of marketing and sales online.
A Quick Look at the ClickFunnels v2.0 Review
We’ve rated ClickFunnels in three different categories to help you decide if it is right for you.
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers you almost every feature that you could possibly need. It allows you to quickly create and sell digital products. You can also list physical products and capture leads.
You can also deliver digital products via the area of your membership site. A customer’s account is created after they have purchased your products. They can then access their purchases via the portal.
ClickFunnels 2.0 is a little less powerful than some platforms. It lacks features like community and podcasting.
Navigation and asset creation is very intuitive. We were given clear instructions for each tool and feature. This made the creation of courses, funnels and emails easy.
All of the site builders also use drag-and drop editors. This makes it very easy to make changes and edits – no prior knowledge is required.
You can always contact the support team if you need help.
ClickFunnels has three subscription plans that range from $147 to $297 per monthly. The price may seem high, but you get access to many powerful features.
If you plan to use all the features in your business then it is a great investment. If you only want to use one or two features, then you may be better off with a cheaper alternative.
We would rate ClickFunnels 2.0 4.2/5 stars for these reasons.
What is ClickFunnels 2.0?
ClickFunnels is the latest version and the most comprehensive platform to sell products and generate leads.
Users can sell physical products, digital downloads and courses using the platform’s tools.
The platform’s intuitive builder allows customers to create landing page, websites and ecommerce stores in order to promote their services and products.
The platform also offers email flow automation, client management, and extensive marketing automation.
ClickFunnels is now a one-stop-shop for online marketing and sales.
You might also like:
ClickFunnels 2.0 Pros
- All in One: Due to the many features and tools that are included, you won’t need to purchase another subscription to sell your goods and services.
- Easy-to-Use: It is easy to use and offers extensive support via its Academy and Support Desk.
- No transaction fees ClickFunnels 2.0 doesn’t charge any transaction fees. All the money that you make is yours.
- Zapier integrations – For advanced automation, beyond ClickFunnels’ 2.0 Workflows feature you can use third party integrations.
- For All Industries Due to its wide range of features, this platform is suitable for almost any industry. This includes e-commerce, professionals, online education providers and affiliates.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Cons
There are pros and cons to this platform. You should consider these when deciding if it is right for you.
- Expensive– The lowest priced plan costs $147 per monthly, which can be expensive for those who are just starting out with the platform.
- Limited Core Features – Many companies will feel that they are forced to purchase a higher priced plan to gain access to API Integrations and more domains.
- Time-consuming Due to its many features and tools it may take some time to become familiar with it and feel confident about using it. Once you get past the learning curve it will be second nature.
- Page load times Although the platform claims that it has improved page load times, users still report this as a problem. This could affect bounce rates and conversion rates.
What is the difference between ClickFunnels 2.0 and ClickFunnels classic?
ClickFunnels was launched in 2022 and brought with it a number of improvements and new features, including:
- E-Commerce Store
- Course Builder
- Join our Membership Sites
- Customer Center
- Cart Funnels
The features allow users to expand their business into new verticals, by creating an e-commerce experience and improving customer management through a CRM.
The improvements made to existing features such as:
- Email Marketing
- Funnel Builder
- Page Editor
- Loading speeds
- Universal Elements
The targeted improvements will help ClickFunnels move away from being just a funnel-builder and provide everything an individual needs to market their product online.
Review of Features of ClickFunnels 2.
When we tested ClickFunnels 2, we only noticed minor changes in the sales funnels.
Platform has added a visual funnel flow creator. You can now use the platform to visualize your funnel flow ideas instead of drawing them on paper.
We also found the Templates and Recipes updated to be very helpful. We could use them as inspiration when we were stuck for ideas or as blank templates.
We also liked:
- Intuitive Builder
- Funnel Hub
- Add both physical products and digital products
- Subscribe to Sell Subscriptions
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a wide range of Landing Page designs and templates that cover different categories. This makes it easy for businesses to create them.
You can create a compelling landing page using the following templates:
- Order confirmation
- Webinar Registration
After selecting a template you can modify it to suit your brand or messaging. The landing page builder allows you to do this by dragging and dropping elements.
You can automate your marketing by linking your landing page with the platform’s workflow. If a lead registers for your webinar, the link is emailed to them.
ClickFunnels has a new website builder that is not limited to a page editor. The new features allow you to create sites without the need for technical expertise or multiple platforms.
We tried adding blog posts, memberships and courses to one site.
Other useful features of the website include:
- Email opt-in forms
- Contact Forms
- Webinar embeds
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Page loading speed optimization
Create modules, lessons and track your students with the new Online Course feature of the platform.
We started with a module when creating a course. Then we added more lessons and classified it by creating a submodule.
We also tried:
- Schedule and Drip Content– If you want to stop your students from consuming the entire course content all at once, then you can drip feed it.
- Course Manager You can grant or revoke access to customers as well as track who has completed which lesson.
- Notes– You can also add notes to the lessons to make it easier to review them. This can be used to make notes on improvements or changes that you might want to make to the lesson.
The E-commerce Store was another new feature we tested. It allows you to list and sell both physical and digital items on your website.
We found that checkout speed was much faster than ClickFunnels legacy funnel checkout.
Subscriptions and one-click upsells were also features that we enjoyed when testing the platform. Subscriptions are a great way to increase the lifetime value of your customers for products like supplements.
Other e-commerce features
- Customize the Product Page
- Multi-products and Variations
- Inventory Management
Platform now includes a CRM feature. This tool is a great asset for business owners who rely on leads and nurture them.
Using the legacy platform requires you to integrate a CRM from a third party. It’s much easier to create sales pipelines, now that it is built-in.
You can view and add these details once a contact opts into your funnel, or has purchased a product.
- Contact Information
- Marketing flow
- Purchased Products
Segmentation and Tags were another CRM feature that we tested. These features allow you to organize contacts in a more effective way. This feature is very useful when you are running a large-scale lead generation campaign.
Join our Membership Sites
ClickFunnels allows you to provide customers with access to a membership site. Members-only areas can contain new courses, updated material, and digital downloads.
We like the fact that a membership website is a great way to generate recurring income.
Comparing this platform to other membership sites platforms, we found that it does not offer a feature for a community. If you want to build a membership site using ClickFunnels and sell access to a group, then this will have to be done on another platform.
The ClickFunnels Customer Center 2.0 is the homepage for customers. The Customer Center will allow the customer to access any digital product purchased by you.
If, for example, you sold a customer an ebook, and then two courses, all of these purchases would appear on the Customer Center page.
This feature is a fantastic addition to ClickFunnels 2. It allows for easy and secure access of purchased products.
Global Products was another ClickFunnels feature that we found to be a welcome addition. We were able create a single product and list it anywhere. This meant we could add it to our membership site, e-commerce website, and funnels without having to recreate the item.
We used to have to create the product each time we added a new funnel to a store that had many products.
This section allows you to create discount codes, set automatic discounts and adjust pricing.
These features make managing products much easier.
Split testing and advanced logic are among the new tools that have been added to the platform’s email marketing capabilities. These improvements allowed us to optimize our emails by using A/B tests and create more personalized email sequences.
Email marketing options available:
- Automated Sequences
- Behavior tagging
You can create unlimited email sequences without needing to upgrade your plan.
ClickFunnels v2.0 includes a new feature called a blog that allows users create a complete blog and integrate it with their website.
We would have needed to use WordPress to link a blog when we tested the legacy software. This is a great change.
The builder has all the features you need to create an attractive blog. They have also considered text optimization, including box titles and description pages.
We found that you have to write your blog outside the platform, and then copy and paste it in. You need to add text and paragraph elements as you go. This could be frustrating if you are using WordPress.
ClickFunnels is not the best platform for a blog-focused business. However, if you want to provide your customers with some informative content, this can be a great addition.
ClickFunnels is a drag-and-drop tool that allows you to create landing pages, funnels and websites.
No coding skills required.
The software’s 2.0 Editor has over 1,000 articles that are in-depth and include both written and video instructions.
ClickFunnels 2.0’s Workflow tool is yet another great example.
We used it to automate our platform and bring together all of the elements in marketing and sales.
Workflows automate marketing and delivery by utilizing ‘Triggers and Actions.’
The layout was simple to understand and made it easy to determine what would happen if an action or trigger were to occur.
Zapier is still required if you want to integrate any third-party software. You could say that, from that perspective you would argue that this feature is not available for large companies.
ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to A/B-test almost all assets and elements.
- Funnel pages
- Landing Pages
We found the feature to be of value when we tested it. When we tested two different funnel pages, for example, to find the most effective one, we could compare them. The tool allows us to continuously improve our offer by testing different elements on the page.
The testing iterations are relatively slow, even though it’s a useful tool. We were only able test two things simultaneously. Other tools allow you to test multiple options, and the software will learn how to create the most effective offer.
You can also read about the advantages of using
ClickFunnels has improved its analytics suite by adding data dashboards to its new products and improving its existing tools.
You can now track live many data points, such as site visitors, conversion rate, A/B test results, and order. We found that the real-time analytics were accurate, when compared to Shopify’s dashboard for e-commerce.
We also liked the following features:
- All landing pages and funnels as well as emails and assets can be tracked and reported.
- The detailed course analytics shows who has viewed the lessons, progress of students, and completion rates
- No exporting of data is necessary.
Who is ClickFunnels v2.0 for?
We’ve reviewed the platform, its features and compiled a list for businesses that can potentially increase their revenue and customer base by using ClickFunnels.
- Restaurants – Create a complete web presence including a website linked to Google. You can also accept bookings, receive inbound inquiries, make reservations and import contacts into your CRM.
- Ecommerce: Businesses can create unlimited e-commerce shops on this platform. They can also automate marketing campaigns to send promotional emails, confirmations of orders, and abandoned carts.
- Real estate agents –The platform enables agents to advertise, accept inquiries and list available properties as well as generate leads.
- Dentists– Dental practices could benefit from ClickFunnels by creating landing pages and lead generation funnels, scheduling appointments, booking reminders and confirmations, as well as building a website for advertising their services.
- Mortgage brokers– Can use ClickFunnels to create their website, capture leads and manage them.
- Affiliate marketing– Affiliates can leverage the platform by creating compelling landing pages, funnels and other tools to drive traffic. Automating marketing email sequences and workflows can reduce time and increase efficiency.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Cost Review
You can choose between three different plans when you subscribe to ClickFunnels 2.
We’ve listed all three plans below. Each one has different features, and each plan is priced differently.
Basic Plan Review
ClickFunnels offers a $147 monthly plan. If you pay annually, the cost can be reduced to $127 per monthly.
The platform does not offer free or low-cost options. We think they could grow much more if there was a lower priced option for those who aren’t quite ready to commit to a Basic subscription plan.
We would still consider this plan to be a good deal if you are ready to commit and use all of its features.
Subscribers have access to all the elements and builders, although some are restricted. Here’s the information:
- One Website
- 20 funnels
- 1 Admin User
- 1 Domain
- Three Courses
- 1000 Courses
- 10 000 Contacts
- Workflows Unlimited
- Unlimited Pages
- Unlimited Products
- Unlimited Email Sequences
- Basic Analytical Skills
- CF1 Maintenance
The entry-level plan is sufficient to get you started, although we would like to have more domains and classes.
The Pro Plan Review
The Pro Plan is priced at $197 per monthly or $157 per monthly when paid annually.
This plan is recommended for those who want to run lead generation agencies and API integrations, as well as create multiple courses.
The Pro Plan includes:
- 100 Funnels
- Five Admin Users
- 3 Domains
- 15 Courses
- Ten Thousand Students
- Contacts – 25,000
- Affiliate Program
- API Access
- Liquid Theme editor
- CF1 Maintenance Plan
This platform would be ideal for a solopreneur who is growing or an established business that wants to use it. It is not suitable for a local or small business. You can create 100 funnels and have 25000 contacts.
The Funnel Hacker Plan Review
The Funnel Hacker Plan is ClickFunnels premier subscription plan, and costs $297 per monthly or $208 per monthly when paid annually.
- Three Websites
- Unlimited Funnels
- 15 Admin Users
- There are 9 domains.
- There are 200 courses to choose from.
- 20 000 Students
- Contacts 200,000
- Advanced Analytics
Large established businesses should purchase this software due to the amount of content that can be created and the number contacts and students it can enroll.
We consider that the Hacker Plan subscription is a fantastic deal for a business with over 10,000 students.
|Subscribe to the Subscription Plan
|Save Money Every Month
|The Basic Plan
|The Pro Plan
|The Funnel Hacker Plan
ClickFunnels 2.0 Customer Reviews
We looked at ClickFunnels on Trustpilot to find out what other subscribers thought and felt.
It received an overall excellent rating, with a rating of 4.5/5 stars out of more than 1,900 customer reviews.
Feedback and reviews are summarized as follows:
- Excellent customer service, information, and help
- Free Training: Impressive Detail
- Value for money
The majority of the reviews were positive but there were a few negative comments, such as the following.
- It is clunky and buggy to create funnels
- Checkout Issues
- Functional Gaps
The ClickFunnels support staff offered solutions to these problems and helped the customer.
Almost all the customer reviews we read were positive and reflected our own experience with the platform.
You might also like:
Is ClickFunnels 2.0 Worth It?
ClickFunnels is one of best-rated platforms available and definitely worth your investment.
You might also like:
ClickFunnels offers a significant improvement in terms of features and functionality compared with its previous platform. You can create membership sites, e-commerce shops, and sell courses in addition to landing pages and funnels.
Trustpilot has given the platform a rating of 4.5 stars. We also gave it high marks when we reviewed the platform.
ClickFunnels is a popular product. The feedback mentions its great customer service, help center and product information.