ClickFunnels has a number of features that can help financial advisors attract new clients to grow their business.
- Platform allows financial advisors to manage and set up their businesses online
- Using ClickFunnels 2.0, you can create a website and sales funnels. You can also implement marketing strategies.
How to use ClickFunnels as a financial advisor
ClickFunnels is a great tool for financial advisors.
- Capture Contact Information – Getting the contact information of your leads is crucial to contacting them. You can ask for their email address, phone number or mailing address.
- Create Lead Magnets – You can provide a lead magnet in exchange for the contact information of a potential lead. You could offer tips on how to save money or which savings account is best.
- Create forms – You can embed a web form on your page or website to better understand the needs of your leads. Questions could include financial goals, struggles and other questions.
- Workflows for sending marketing — Automate follow-up and onboarding flows triggered by the lead’s action.
- Webinars – Webinars are a great way to reach out to potential clients. You can embed financial advice webinars into sales pages or sites.
- Schedule Sales Calls – The platform allows you to schedule automated calls with customers who are interested in financial consultations.
Financial Advisors can use ClickFunnels 2.0 features
Lead Funnels/Site Creation
To advertise online, financial advisors will need to create sales pages and landing page .
ClickFunnels allows you to create all of these with its drag-and drop editor and pre-existing templates.
Each page can embed forms, surveys, videos, images, and text.
You can send marketing emails to a lead after you’ve collected their contact information.
ClickFunnels has integrated all of the features that are offered by standalone email marketing software into its platform.
Use it to send out finance-related emails, promote your offers and set up sales calls.
ClickFunnels Workflows link different features including contacts, leads and marketing.
You could, for example, set up a trigger to offer a free consultation to every lead who submits their contact details. They would receive an automatic email after they have submitted their contact information to schedule the appointment. This would appear on your calendar.
You can automate all this using Workflows.
You can also read about the advantages of using
You can track the performance of your marketing campaigns with the platform’s analytics tool.
You can then use A/B testing to identify what drives your sales.
You could, for example, test a PDF on tax advice versus a free 30-minute financial consultation to determine which offers generate the most signups.
A strong relationship with the client is crucial when delivering financial advice.
ClickFunnels is a CRM that can help you manage leads and clients.
It records the clients’ preferences, your calls, and messages. You can also make notes about a specific individual such as what services or products he/she has inquired about.
You can use this information to create marketing lists and messages that are tailored for each customer. This will increase the conversion rate of your financial products and services.
ClickFunnels allows you to create membership sites that customers can sign up for at a monthly fee or an annual subscription.
This could be used by financial advisors who want to move to a more stable subscription-based model of revenue.
You could sell services such as:
- Tax services
- Retirement planning
- Quarterly Financial Reviews
Financial advisors can use blogging as a tool to market themselves.
To position yourself as a leader, you can create content that helps clients with their financial issues or queries.
Increase your social media presence by showing that you are an expert in financial matters. This will help more people find you, and possibly become your customers.
ClickFunnels allows you to create a blog that is integrated with your website.
Create an course that is related to your business. Financial advisors can create, host and sell courses with ClickFunnels.
This platform allows you to create your own online course by offering the following features.
- Drip content
- Scheduled content
- Student Management
You could create courses on financial planning, retirement planning and investing. You can break down each subject into different lessons that an individual will have access to after enrolling in your course.
What ClickFunnels Subscription Plan Should I Choose as a Financial Advisor
You can start as a financial advisor with the Basic plan. It gives you access to all the features, allows you to create one website, three funnels and three courses.
You can upgrade your plan if you feel you have outgrown it.
The following are the monthly pricing options:
- Basics plan – $147/month
- Pro plan – $197/month
- Funnel hacker – $297/month
|Financial Advisors Features
|You can also find out more about
|You can also read about the advantages of using
ClickFunnels Templates for Financial Advisors
You can quickly start using the platform with its many templates.
You can customize and adjust them to fit your financial advisory service.
If you are building a landing-page, for example, you can modify the page so that it includes your offer, embeds a promotional video and has a contact form.
It is important to note that you won’t have to start from scratch when creating a web page or create custom code.
ClickFunnels 2.0: 4 Tips for Financial Advisors
ClickFunnels 2.0 has four great tips:
- Begin with one product There are many products and services you can create. Start with just one, and finish it before moving onto the next.
- Join our Facebook Community – ClickFunnels has a Facebook community with over 200,000 active members. Joining allows you to get answers quickly, meet people who share your interests, and network.
- Use the analytics and reporting. – You can use powerful analytics tools to improve all aspects your funnel including your offer and opt-in rates.
- Create Upsells, and Cross-Sells. After your customer has purchased a product or service from you, he may be interested in other products or services. You can create a variety of products that they could purchase.
What software does ClickFunnels replace for financial advisors?
ClickFunnels has many new tools and features. It can replace the software subscriptions of financial advisors. These include:
- Members-only sites
- Email marketing
- Active Campaign