When evaluating whether ClickFunnels is GDPR-compliant, there are two things to consider: the hosting platform or data processor and the website itself.
ClickFunnels is GDPR-compliant.
It also gives site owners tools to ensure that their online presence, and the data they collect are GDPR compliant.
- ClickFunnels is GDPR compliant.
- The ClickFunnels 2.0 platform provides all of the tools to create a GDPR-compliant data collection.
- ClickFunnels can make all subscription plans GDPR compliant
Is ClickFunnels 2 GDPR compliant?
Yes, ClickFunnels can be GDPR-compliant.
Both the ClickFunnels user and the platform share responsibilities.
The site owner must provide the requested data and store it correctly.
ClickFunnels users may be subject to GDPR requirements, including:
- Cookie banners
- Age verification
- Email consent
ClickFunnels 2.0 can help you meet all of the GDPR requirements.
|ClickFunnels 2.0 Feature
|Pop-up page or opt-in page
|Page of opt-in
ClickFunnels is also 100% GDPR compliant.
How do you delete a contact in ClickFunnels 2?
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to delete a Contact from ClickFunnels 2.
- From your ClickFunnels 2.0 dashboard, select “Contacts.”
- Click “GDPR delete” from the drop-down menu “Manage Contact.”
- Click “Proceed” after typing “DELETE”.
The contact information has been deleted in compliance with GDPR.