A ClickFunnels Sales Funnel 2.0 is a step by step process which allows you offer your products and/or services to the correct customers. By solving a customer’s problems, you can turn them into a paying client.
ClickFunnels has templates that are designed to generate leads and increase sales. It’s easy to create a funnel that converts.
- Use Sales Funnels in ClickFunnels 2.0 to attract visitors and convert them into customers
- Create a sales funnel that converts by using the ClickFunnels templates
- Customize the template for better engagement
What Can You Do With ClickFunnels 2.0?
ClickFunnels allows you to create a Sales Funnel which attracts customers from Google or Facebook and converts them into paying clients.
You can create your own Funnel Recipe or use one of the templates. ClickFunnels has created these templates to generate leads or make sales.
After you choose your funnel, you may customize it by using a ClickFunnels page template. You can also create your own pages.
What are the benefits of using sales funnels on ClickFunnels?
- Generate interest – Use your funnels in order to generate interest across the Internet.
- Convert visitors – Once you have your visitors in your funnel, lead them to the conversion pages.
- Create Sales– After you’ve built a funnel that converts, use it to generate more sales.
- Help more customers – Offer the best product or service that will help your audience solve their problems.
What ClickFunnels plan do I need to create sales funnels?
All ClickFunnels plans 2.0 allow you to create funnels.
The Basic plan and the Pro plan have limitations on the number of funnels that you can create. Funnel Hacker allows you to create an unlimited number of funnels.
|Funnel Hacker Plan
|You can also find out more about
ClickFunnels 2.0: Sales Funnel Page Understanding
This is what you’ll see when you click on Funnels in the navigation menu.
The most important features are listed below:
- Tabs – Click each tab to display your funnels. You have three choices:
- This will display all your funnels whether they are live or in test mode. This will not show any archived channels.
- Imported – These are funnels that you have imported.
- You can archive funnels.
- Find Funnels – Search for your funnel using the bar. The buttons at the bottom can be used to sort and filter your funnels. You can change your funnel’s view to Table or Card by using the end boxes.
- Funnel list This is your funnels list. This will give you a quick overview of each funnel.
- Unique Visitors
- Page Views
- User Access
- Date added
- Modify Columns Button
Click on the name to open the Funnel editor page for a funnel that already exists.
- Create Funnel and Recipes – Select one of these buttons to start a new funnel. You can choose a template using Recipes or create a new funnel by clicking Create Funnel.
- Analytics – Click here to view your funnel’s page views totals, opt-ins and orders during a specified date range.
- Open a New Windows – Preview the Sales Funnel on a new Window.
- Edit Funnel – This will bring up the settings page. You can edit the name, domain and test mode status. Styles are also available. Then click Update Funnel. In the Settings, you can also Delete any changes made or Archive your Funnel.
What is the ClickFunnels 2.0 sales funnel editor?
You can edit and create your sales funnels on ClickFunnels 2.
This is what you see when you click on a Sales Funnel, or create one by using a recipe or the Create Funnel Button.
We will number the buttons, explain their purpose and show you how to use them.
- Mode This will indicate whether your Sales Funnel has been set to Live Mode or Test Mode.
- Analytics – Click on this button to display the analytics of your Sales Funnel as a popout window. This will display your average cart value, clicks, and earnings per click. You can use the tab button or filter results to see additional metrics for your funnel. This includes page views, opt-ins and conversion rates by date range.
- Settings By clicking this button, it is possible to edit the name of the Sales Funnel. You can also update the domain, URL and switch the Sales Funnel from Test mode to Live mode.
- You can also choose whether your analytics (2), mini-map (6) and page previews are open. You can choose whether or not your analytics (2) and mini-map (6) are visible.
- Funnel This is the area where your pages and steps will be displayed. Add a Split Path or Page by clicking the + icon.
- Mini Map This will give you an overview of the Sales Funnel. Click on the button to hide or show the mini map.
- Fit and Zoom – Zoom in or out to your Sales Funnel. Click Fit on Screen to resize the image to fit your screen.
How to Create a ClickFunnels Sales Funnel 2.0
- Click Sites & Funnels in the side menu.
- Select Funnels.
- Create Funnel This will create a blank funnel.
- Recipes will give you 15 options. You can choose between the Generate Leads or Sell a Product templates, depending on the purpose of your funnel.
In this example, let’s use a template for a recipe.
- Click on the Recipe to learn more.
- Select the template that suits your needs.
- Select a choice.
- Check the template and make sure it fits your needs.
- Name your Funnel.
- Click Create Funnel.
- Click on the name of the step, for example, Sales.
- Thank you
- Webinar Registration
- Select Sales as this is a sales page.
- Choose the template that best fits your business.
- Add a title, description and URL. Optimize the SEO settings. Decide whether or not you want the page to be indexed in search engines.
- Click on Create Page.
- Click Edit by hovering over the page that you just added.
- You can edit the page by clicking each element such as text boxes and adding your information. Sections can be moved and changed.
- Click the Save button at the top-right corner once you’re done editing the page. You will be taken back to the Sales Funnel editor.
- Click Preview after hovering your cursor over the name of the page. Close the tab once you have finished previewing.
- Repeat these steps on the next page.
Click the + button by hovering over the circle icon beneath an existing page. Select whether you wish to create a new Page, a Split Path or a Test. A Split Path, or Test, would be used either to take the user down a different path depending on their choice or to compare and report on two similar pages.
- By hovering your mouse over the steps, holding down the button and dragging to your desired position, you can easily move them around.
- You can see all the options and settings for each page by clicking on :. The options and settings will differ depending on the type of page. These include:
- Split Test Page
- Add Products
- Attach Workflow
- Step Setting
- Page Setting
- You can remove your own if you want to.
- You can remove your funnel from the test mode once you have completed all the steps. You can do this by clicking on Settings.
- Select No from the toggle for Test Mode.
- Click Update Funnel.
Your ClickFunnels 2.o Sales Funnel is now created. You can now start generating leads and sales.
ClickFunnels is a great tool to create Sales Funnels. This will help you get your product out there.
Create a sales funnel to increase profits, generate leads and make more sales.