ClickFunnels can be integrated with Shopify.
This combination of two ecommerce and marketing giants could be the ultimate ecommerce machine.
This integration will streamline the features to make it easier for your users.
There are three different ways to integrate the data. We will explain them in detail below.
We will also cover how to connect a Shopify product with a ClickFunnels channel. Let’s get started! This article is packed with information.
ClickFunnels & Shopify Overview
|Basic Plan at $97 Per Month
Platinum for $297 per Month
TwoCommaClubX at $2,497 per month
|Shopify Lite at $9 per month
Basic for $29 per month
Shopify for $79 per Month
Advance at $299 per Month
Shopify Plus for $2,000 or More per Month
|Features to Look Out for:
|Share and create high-converting sales channels
Create landing pages
Multiple payment gateways
|Create an online store that allows you to sell unlimited products
Locations of inventory
Gift cards and Discount Codes
|Create effective sales funnels to increase leads and conversion
|Build the best online presence for your E-commerce Store
The Benefits of Integrating ClickFunnels With Shopify
We are experts in e-commerce platforms and digital sales, and have discovered that a combination of features from two sites can yield the best results.
ClickFunnels specializes in sales funnels, also known as purchase funnels. This concept simplifies the buying process by focusing on consumers.
ClickFunnels is a landing and purchase page which eliminates distractions. It guides the user from the product page to the checkout in just a few simple steps.
Connecting ClickFunnels to Shopify will not only optimize your sales strategy but also reduce the risk of losing customers.
Here’s a quick guide on how to link the two sites.
- Authenticate both platforms
- Select an app as the trigger
- Select a result from another app
- Choose the data that you want to share between apps
Connecting a Shopify Product with a ClickFunnels funnel
After you’ve learned how to connect the two platforms, let’s go deeper into and connecting a product to a channel.
- Open your ClickFunnels Page, navigate to the Order page, and click the Product tab.
- Find the Click to Add Product Button. Click on it once you’ve located it.
- Fill out all required information on the detail page.
- Click on the Shipping Tab and select the Product settings.
- Click on the Shopify Account in the integration section.
- Click on the SKU to find your product.
- Press Save and Next.
You will need to go back and enter the address for shipping in the Product Details tab if you are unable to toggle the shipping option. You must have a product code that you can assign to the product.
How to Integrate Shopify with ClickFunnels?
It is also possible to combine the features of both platforms for seamless navigation. There are 3 different ways of doing that.
You can either do it via ClickFunnels, Zapier or an integration company for web apps, or through a third party Shopify application. Below you will find detailed instructions for the method that you choose.
Method #1: Via ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels is the easiest way to integrate.
This method is simple and allows you to easily share information with both platforms. ClickFunnels allows you to manage your entire business on the backend.
- Log in to both ClickFunnels & Shopify using separate tabs.
- ClickFunnels Account Menu: Select Integrations
- Shopify is the new integration
- Name your store and add it to the Nicknames section.
- You can go to the next screen by pressing Connect Integration.
- Install Unlisted App by clicking on the button
Method #2: Via Zapier
Zapier is another option, as it focuses on integration of web applications. It is incredibly simple to use and requires no prior knowledge.
Platform has two main functions – actions and triggers.
You are the one to set the trigger.
Below we have outlined the steps.
- Verify ClickFunnels on the Site
- Choose one of two apps to trigger the app.
- Select the effect of the trigger for the other app
- Select the data that you wish to share with the apps.
Method 3: Via Funnel Orders app
It is easy to combine the features of two apps using a Shopify app from a third party.
This is why there’s a special application. This app, Funnel orders is available in the Shopify App store. ClickFunnels can be integrated into your shop to provide seamless control.
After downloading the app, you can either watch a video tutorial or click Connect Funnel to get started.
You can choose whether to match, bypass, or ignore the product name on the products page. On the order page, you should see all the details about the order.
You can read more about it here:
Both ClickFunnels & Shopify have many valuable features.
When combined, these two tools will boost your marketing and sales power by two. This will help you to grow your business.
There are 3 ways to integrate ClickFunnels and Shopify.
These are all simple and do not require any coding.