ClickFunnels allows users to create T-shirt funnels by using its drag and drop builder.
You can quickly create a funnel by using the recipes and templates available on the platform.
You can customize your images, text and branding as well as the product offers using this intuitive builder.
- The platform includes templates that you can use to create funnels quickly.
- All ClickFunnels subscription plans let you create t-shirt funnels
What is a ClickFunnels t-shirt funnel?
A ClickFunnels T-shirt Funnel is a one-page website where t-shirts are sold.
The customer will be directed to the next step after completing the first one of the T-shirt funnel.
This is an example of a ClickFunnels T-shirt funnel that works in four steps:
- Funnel step 1– Landing page: This is one-page website. It’s a single-page website, so potential buyers won’t be distracted by clicking on other pages and will instead focus solely on purchasing the tee.
- Funnel – Step 2– Order Form After selecting the shirt they wish to buy, the customer will need to enter billing information and make payment.
- Funnel step 3 – One time offer: After the customer purchases the product, they are then directed to the third page in the funnel where they may be shown another Upsell.
- Funnel step 4– Order confirmation page: The order confirmation page is at the end of your funnel and shows you an electronic receipt.
ClickFunnels Tip: Add a step for a special offer to maximize your profit and increase the average order value.
How to Create a T-Shirt Funnel in ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels is a software with a drag and drop editor. It’s easy to create a funnel for t-shirts.
- You can access your account dashboard by clicking Site & Funnels.
- Select Funnels from the menu.
- Click on Recipes to get started.
- Click on the Sell a product link in the pop-up.
- We’ll use the Product Launch Funnel in this example.
- Click Create Funnel and name your funnel.
- Now you will be directed to the funnel builder where you can select each step. You can also choose a template for a specific page. You’ll first need to choose the Sales page. There are several options listed.
- A pop-up window will appear after you select the page. It will ask for the URL, the description and the name of the page. Click Create Page to proceed.
- Now you can customize the sales page. Click on the Edit button when you hover over the icon.
- The page builder will then appear for you to make any changes.
- Click on the elements to edit their text, media and branding.
- Click Save at the top-right corner to continue.
- You can now add the order form. Click Order in the next step of the funnel.
- Select the order form that you prefer.
- You’ll have to name the order form again, and then you can add a page URL and description. Select Create Page when you are ready.
- Click Edit by hovering over the order step.
- Use the page editor again to design the page. Change the text and add your brand. You can also add images.
- Click Save when you are finished.
- Select the three dots in the order box.
- Then, click Add Products.
- On the right, a pop-up will appear. Select your T-shirt and click Add Product.
You can now create an order confirmation form.
- Select the Order Confirmation Box and select your template.
- Click Create Page and enter the URL, name and description.
- Click Edit in the Order Confirmation Box.
- You can now customize the confirmation page. We suggest that you include a message of thanks in addition to the text, images and other content.
- Click Save to save your work.
- You can now publish your t-shirt funnel. Select Settings, click the toggle under Test Mode to No, then click Update changes.
- Your funnel is now active.
ClickFunnels Subscription Required to Create a T-Shirt Sales Funnel
Funnels are core features of ClickFunnels 2., so they’re included in all subscription plans.
Each plan will allow you to create different numbers of funnels.
- The Basic Plan – 20 Funnels
- The Pro Plan – 100 Funnels
- The Funnel Hacker Plan: Unlimited Funnels
You may need to choose a more expensive package depending on the number of t-shirt funnels that you want to make.
ClickFunnels Pricing Plans
- The Basic Plan is $147 per monthly
- The Pro Plan is $197 per month
- The Funnel Hacker Plan is $297 per month
|The Basic Plan
|The Pro Plan
|The Funnel Hacker Plan
|You can also find out more about
|Multi-products and variations
ClickFunnels T-Shirt Funnel Templates
ClickFunnels has a variety of templates to make creating t-shirt funnels simple and quick.
Instead of creating the steps from scratch, you can choose a recipe. The platform has six templates for physical products. Each template is between 2 and 4 steps.
ClickFunnels also has dozens of templates. These recipes are used to close out order, confirmation, upsell and sales pages.
You will find that there are already pre-built funnels for the products you want to sell.