ClickFunnels has created an Academy with 35 lessons covering nine topics.
The training is intended to familiarize users with the features and tools of the platform.
The ClickFunnels Academy is available on the official ClickFunnels website.
- The Academy teaches users how to use the platform on nine topics
- Sign up for the Academy and get access to it for free
What is the ClickFunnels Academy 2.0?
The ClickFunnels Academy 2.0 is a collection of video lessons that show users how to utilize the platform.
The software guides users through initial account creation, site customizations, launching of courses and funnel creation.
Create a ClickFunnels account for free and start learning.
How to access the ClickFunnels Academy 2.0
You must create an account to access the platform. It’s easy to create a ClickFunnels Academy account:
- Navigate to https://academy.myclickfunnels.com/.
- Click the red button to sign up for ClickFunnels Academy 2.0.
- You’ll be asked to enter your First name and Email on the next page before clicking Click Here to Register.
The confirmation page will appear. You’ll be informed that your login information has been sent to your e-mail.
- Click on the link in the confirmation email to access ClickFunnels Academy.
- Select Go to Course ClickFunnels v2.0 from the landing page.
- The platform will then allow you to start watching the courses and learn how to use its features.
What can you learn in ClickFunnels Academy 2.0?
The ClickFunnels Academy contains 35 lessons covering nine different topics. The free training is designed to help subscribers get set up, familiarize themselves with all features, and use them.
The Academy covers topics such as:
- Introduction to ClickFunnels v2.0 – The dashboard’s key areas, how to set up your account, and contact support.
- Sites and Funnels: Focused on blog, pages and courses.
- Products – Create collections, add products, manage inventory and tags and generate discounts.
- Orders: Creating order tags, and exporting orders.
- Contacts – This section shows how to segment your audience and add tags.
- Live View – View the dashboard for reporting and access the analytics feature.
- Marketing – Includes workflows, templates and settings, automation, as well as broadcasts.
- Setting – Learn about general settings, adding collaborators and notifications. Also learn about system emails, integrations and shipping.
- Payments AI: How to set up and use the platform correctly.