Our experts have carefully studied the customer service options that are available to you.
We’ve spent a lot of time researching the different ways ClickFunnels can solve users’ problems.
- Customer service at ClickFunnels is available via email, live chat or telephone
- The ClickFunnels blog, support documents or official Facebook group are all ways to access the Help Center and learn more about ClickFunnels.
- Their email address is email@example.com;
- The number to call is +1 208-323-9450
- Click the ” Help ” icon at the bottom right corner of your screen once you are logged in.
ClickFunnels provides customer support that goes beyond email and chat. You can also find self-service help at any time.
We have tested and reviewed all of the options for customer service that we listed in this article.
You can find a wide range of topics on the ClickFunnels Blog. By typing your keywords into the search bar, you are likely to find the answer to your question.
There are not only answers to technical queries, but also a variety of useful articles like guides and blueprints that have been written by reliable sources.
Topics on the blog include Landing Page, Funnel Strategies, and Traffic Tips. Each topic includes a number of articles and images.
Case Studies for Agency and Local Small Business are also available on the blog. There are informative articles and videos.
How do I access ClickFunnels blog?
Please follow the steps listed below to gain access the ClickFunnels blog customer service option:
- Click here to visit this page
- Enter the keywords that describe your question into a search box. You can also browse our blog to find relevant topics.
ClickFunnels Support chats
ClickFunnels offers a great support team and it’s easy to contact them. You can contact the support team at any time from within your ClickFunnels dashboard. The team is quick to respond and personalizes their responses.
Support for ClickFunnels is available Monday through Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm (EST).
Please be aware that you can only submit a single request per issue. This will help us to review your request faster. You should also provide as many details as possible.
How do I access ClickFunnels customer service chats?
- Click on the “Get help” link in your ClickFunnels Account.
- Click the “Get help” icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- ClickFunnels does not require a ClickFunnels Account. Scroll to the bottom of the ClickFunnels page if you don’t have one. Click “Support chat” under Help and then click the “Support icon” at the bottom right.
- Enter your question, then click “Continue.”
- Please review the suggested help articles.
- Click “Yes, This Answers My Question” or “No. I Still Need Help.”
- Select “Talk to an Expert” if you still have questions.
ClickFunnels’ Customer Support staff cannot give you marketing or strategic advice. They can only answer your technical questions.
ClickFunnels Support Docs
The ClickFunnels Support Documentation section is similar to the blog. This area’s sole purpose is to provide answers to customer support questions.
You can use this option if you don’t wish to contact the customer service and want to quickly find the answers yourself.
How do I access ClickFunnels support documents?
Here are the steps for connecting with ClickFunnels Support Documentation, an alternative option to customer service:
- Click here to visit this page
- Enter the keyword(s) of your question into a search box. Browse the Help Center for topics relevant to your question.
Official ClickFunnels Facebook Group
The ClickFunnels Official Facebook Group provides many great resources, both from the ClickFunnels Team and the Community. This is a great group to learn and share tips and tricks about using the software.
There are over a quarter million members in this group, so you can find the answers to your queries within minutes.
You can be sure that many people had similar questions and received answers from the community.
Mark Bangerter (the Head of Customer Service) also conducts weekly Q&A for group members. Sign up and ask any questions you want.
How do I access the official Facebook group of ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels Official Facebook Group provides information on the software by experts and users who have already used the system.
Follow the steps below to access this option.
- Join the group by visiting this page.
- You must answer the question “What are you hoping to achieve by joining this group?” to be able to join the group.
- It is not mandatory to fill in your email address. By filling out your email address, you consent to receiving marketing emails.
- Wait until your application is approved before accepting the terms.
ClickFunnels Customer Service FAQ
What is the ClickFunnels customer service email address?
There is an email address for ClickFunnels customer service. You can email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the ClickFunnels customer service phone number?
ClickFunnels doesn’t advertise a direct line to this end, but you can contact the ClickFunnels HQ in Idaho at +1 208-323-9451. Ask to speak with a customer service representative once you reach the line.
What is the ClickFunnels customer service URL?
Here is a link to ClickFunnels Help, where you can email or chat with a customer support agent. Here you can view all the support documents:
What is the ClickFunnels customer support phone number?
ClickFunnels doesn’t offer a customer service phone number.
What is ClickFunnels customer support email address?
ClickFunnels doesn’t advertise a separate support and service department. You can reach out to email@example.com with any customer service or support queries.
You can read more about it here:
ClickFunnels offers excellent customer service via multiple access methods.
Support is needed by customers before, during and after the purchase. ClickFunnels offers support via email, live chat, and documentation.
ClickFunnels’ support agents are polite and knowledgeable, and they answer questions in a comprehensive manner.
You’ll find articles in the chat feature that explain how to upgrade your plan or set up integrations before you even start your chat.
Support Documentation revolutionizes customer service. You can get answers quickly and gain knowledge about the system without having to wait. You’ll also get the most recent information, as the ClickFunnels staff is constantly improving it.
There are also many impressive articles on the blog, including one that discusses how to effectively promote your product using social media.
You can also rely on collective wisdom from like-minded individuals in the Facebook group to find out-of-the-box solutions for rare issues.