Create an online storefront using ClickFunnels. You can sell as many products as you want.
You can sell your products through any funnel.
With , it is simple to manage your inventory, price your products, and increase sales through discounts and offers.
- ClickFunnels Storefront 2.0: Add Products and Bundles
- Increase the total amount of your funnel checkout by using order bumps, upsells and sales
- The order forms in ClickFunnels are designed to be easy to use.
- On the platform, you can create an e-commerce shop.
- Accepted are all major credit cards and debit cards
- You can list as many products as you like
ClickFunnels has a array of ecommerce features. These include a complete online store, email marketing and analytics.
Drag-and-drop editor allows you to quickly create your pages and store.
ClickFunnels 2.0 E-Commerce Store
ClickFunnels has launched its ecommerce Store feature. This allows you to create a shop that includes all your products.
It is incredibly simple for ecommerce companies to set up a store, with the following features available:
- Drag and Drop Builder — No technical knowledge required to customize your shop.
- Custom domains Use your brand’s own domain.
- Physical and Digital Products_ You can list and sale both types of product in your store.
- Product variations– You can sell different versions of the same products to give your customers more options.
- Subscriptions and Upsells– You can offer subscriptions to customers and upsells with just one click to increase order value.
Why should I create an E-Commerce store on ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels allows you to create a storefront that has unlimited products no matter what subscription plan you are on.
ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to create a website that is appealing to your customers and will generate sales.
Create a storefront using the ClickFunnels 2.0 page editor and templates.
- Easy To Build Create a storefront using drag-and drop tools and simple click-to edit . ClickFunnels is easy to use and navigate.
- Secure Payment ClickFunnels has a lightning fast checkout that allows for instant payment processing. This will improve customer satisfaction, and reduce the bounce rate.
- Increase sales – Use bundles and subscriptions as well as order bumps and upsells in order to increase the amount of money each customer spends.
What E-Commerce Features Does clickFunnels 2.0 have?
ClickFunnels is a complete e-commerce solution that includes everything you need to market your products and make sales.
- Create Digital Products Add your products into your ClickFunnels account 2.0.
- Bundle Product– Offer a bundle that includes physical products or digital products.
- Customize Products Pages – Design your product pages to reflect the benefits of your product and to match your brand.
- Set Inventory and Price Add the price for your product. You can also add a sale price to encourage customers to buy. You can also adjust the stock available for your product.
- Sell products through the storefront or funnels– Add your product to your storefront with just one click. Add a funnel order page and your product to allow visitors to purchase.
- Increase Revenue and Customer Satisfaction by Adding Order Bumps and Upsells– Increase revenue and increase customer satisfaction with order bumps and upgrades.
Sales funnels increase the number products that customers buy by funneling them down a series pages with offers.
After a customer makes a purchase, you can offer different products or subscriptions.
It is easy to build a sales funnel on the platform. They have many templates that e-commerce businesses can use to sell their product.
These funnels also have the following features:
- Drag-and-Drop editor
- Customizable design
- Physical and digital products are both sold
- Upsells and Downsells
Email marketing can be used by e-commerce companies to increase revenue and build relationships with customers.
ClickFunnels 2. allows users to create emails with templates and a drag-and-drop editor. They are fully customizable. You can also send emails based upon triggers in order to segment and customize all flows.
These email marketing advanced features allow users to create the essential flow they need.
- Abandon cart flows
- Order confirmation
- Tracking updates
- Upsells after purchase
- Review Requests
A/B Testing can also increase your revenue, open rate, and conversion rates.
This feature allows you to show a customer two different versions of a landing page, email or funnel. You can track the performance of each variation by showing it to a large number visitors.
It will also allow them to generate more sales by creating more attractive offers.
You can also read about the advantages of using
These dashboards display key metrics that help you identify which areas of your business need improvement and which are performing well. Here are some examples.
- Page Views
- Conversion rates
- Average cart value
- Open Rates
- Click-through rates
These metrics can help you to prioritize your tasks in order to improve and scale your business. If you are experiencing high growth, for example, you could start ordering more inventory to meet the increased demand.
How can I use ClickFunnels as an E-Commerce Store using ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels allows you to create products, and then sell them through a storefront or a funnel.
ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to create both physical and digital products.
Sell Digital Products
ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to create and sell a wide range of digital products. Examples of some of the most popular examples are:
- You can also download the software.
- Web Elements
- Downloadable Files
- Downloadable Files
Subscriptions are another way to sell digital products. You can set up a subscription to receive regular payments. You can do this when you create your products.
Sell Physical Products
A physical product can be defined as any product that must be shipped to a customer.
Create, list and sell physical products with ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels 2.0 makes it easy to create a sales funnel for digital or physical products.
What ClickFunnels Subscription Plan Is Best for E-Commerce?
Platform features include an online store, email marketing campaigns, A/B tests, and analytics.
ClickFunnels’ Basic plan costs $147 a month for smaller online sellers.
You should choose either Funnel Hacker or Pro if you need multiple custom domains and/or more than 20 sales channels.
- Basic Plan – $147/month
- Pro Plan – $197/month
- Funnel Hacker – $297/month
|You can also find out more about
|You can also read about the advantages of using
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for E-Commerce
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates can be used to quickly create and set up assets for E-commerce Stores.
Platforms include templates for marketing, stores, and funnels.
If you are a retailer looking to create a funnel for sales, you could select the product funnel templates, which have been created specifically for physical products.
The content can be replaced with your own.
ClickFunnels 2.0 E-Commerce Funnel Examples
ClickFunnels owns the company, which is a direct-response marketing business.
They use a sales funnel to sell the Magnetic Marketing book.
How the company uses features to sell their book:
- Video Embeds: Addresses and explains to the audience the book, and the offer.
- Large Call to Action: Customized text that is related to the product, and includes a guarantee.
- Text Boxes: Long-form copy that explains all the benefits and features.
- Testimonials: Previous customers’ reviews of the product.
- FAQs – Answers to all commonly asked questions.
Tips for E-Commerce Sellers Using ClickFunnels 2.0
It can be overwhelming to use the platform when you first start out. There are many tools and features that will help you sell your product.
We’ve created three ClickFunnels v2.0 tips for ecommerce stores to assist you.
- Check Out Your Competition In the ClickFunnels community, this is called ‘Funnel Hacking’. This means you look at what your competitors are doing well and generate ideas by looking at their funnel.
- Ask for Help — If you’re unsure about something or stuck, ask the ClickFunnels Facebook Group, contact its support team or watch YouTube videos. There are many resources available online.
- Hire a freelancer If you are still stuck, or you have limited time to spare, you can hire a cheap freelancer who specializes in ClickFunnels 2.0. You can get help with anything from store creation to design. You can find freelancers on Fiverr.com, Upwork.com, and Facebook groups.
How to add your product to an online storefront
ClickFunnels 2.0 makes it easy to add your products to the storefront.
Your storefront can have an unlimited number of products.
- Click on the Products tab.
- Select All Products
- Find the product that you wish to add to your shop.
- Click on the Edit icon.
- Click the Online Store checkbox.
Select all products that you want to display on your storefront.
The storefront dynamically updates. Once the storefront checkbox is selected, the product will be displayed in your store.
How to edit the storefront
Edit your storefront so that it reflects both your brand and functions for customers.
- Click the Sites and Funnels Tab.
- Click Customize.
- Select Storefront
- Edit the storefront.
- Product Name
- Product Image
- Product Description
- Product Price
- You can also click on the link to view this product
- Click the Storefront tab under Product in your site editor.
- Add the following product page:
- Name of the Product
- Product Image
- Product Description
- Product Price
- Click Add Element beneath your product details.
- Add a Checkout to the Order element.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Now that your storefront and product page have been created, you can start promoting them.
How to add your product to a funnel
You can then add your products to a funnel for customers to purchase.
Add to the Funnel
- Add a page to your funnel.
- Select a template for your order form.
- Create a template that suits your funnel.
- Click the Add Product button using the three dots.
- Select the product from the sidebar.
Add a Order Bump
You can add a bump product after you have added your main item.
A order bump is a product that you will offer to your customer at the checkout stage before they purchase. A order bump is a cheaper or smaller product that compliments an existing product. Imagine the chocolate sauce that comes with your ice-cream for only 0.50 cents.
Add an order bump to the funnel:
- Click on the order form with the main item in.
- Click on the three dots to select Add product.
- Add the Order Bump Product
- To open your order bump settings, click on the cog-icon.
- Check the box that says “This product is an order bump.”
- Click on Update Included Product.
Upsells from One-Time Offers (OTOs)
Increase your sales by adding an OTO to your funnel. After the initial purchase, an upsell will be presented to your customer.
Upsells increase revenue and customer satisfaction by offering a product that is relevant to the customer’s needs at a time when they are in a spending mood.
Add an upsell to your funnel.
- Create a page after the ordering page.
- Open the editor and select a blank page or order page.
- You can add the details of an upsell to your page. Customize your page and ensure that your page contains a checkout component. You can also customize the checkout element.
- Add the Upsell Product on the OTO Page in the same manner as you did your main product and order bump products.