ClickFunnels 2.0 is a tool that can be used by affiliate marketing businesses for the creation of landing pages, sales channels, and websites.
Features include A/B Testing, Analytics, and Email Marketing.
- The platform allows you to create a blog in full on your site.
- Duplicate and import affiliate funnels with ease
ClickFunnels 2.0: Affiliate marketers can use it
Affiliate marketers can easily build pages and funnels for testing, running, and scaling offers.
Here are some examples of how to use clickFunnels 2.0.
- Create Funnels– Affiliate marketers are able to create sales funnels for different products and services.
- Email You can also run affiliate deals through its comprehensive email system.
- Affiliate Application– Create opt-in forms or applications to allow people to join your affiliate program.
- Embed links– You can embed affiliate link into your blog articles.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Affiliate Marketing
ClickFunnels 2.0’s core feature is Sales Funnels. They have a variety of templates to help you set them up quickly.
You can also customize the funnel by adding these elements:
- Social Proof
- Call to Action
- Offers in multiple steps
You can share your funnels with other affiliate marketers to scale up your offer.
You can also clone and translate the funnel if you wish to extend an offer in another area.
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a landing page builder with a lot of features that you can customize to create your perfect landing page:
- Call to Action
- Offer Page – If you have an affiliate offer that is simple and does not require multiple steps, then a landing page can be used to promote it.
- Gather leads– If you are sending your offers via email, then you can automatically collect the information of your leads and add them to your marketing flow.
- Redirect traffic — If you want to redirect your traffic into another funnel, a landing page can be used to advertise your offer. A call-to action button will redirect the traffic to a different site or page.
You may want to consider ClickFunnels’ 2.0 website builder if you are looking for something more flexible than sales funnels or landing page .
The builder can create a website with all of the usual features.
Affiliate marketers can build a site that is focused on a particular niche in order to drive traffic. In return, they earn money from affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketers should be aware of the following features and elements on websites:
- Sales funnels
- Landing Pages
- Video Training
Blogging is a very popular way for affiliate marketers to generate traffic. By creating blog posts with valuable content, you can attract a large number of people to a particular niche.
The blogging feature of ClickFunnels 2 includes:
- You can now find a blog link on your navigation bar
- Blog homepage builder
- The following categories are available:
- SEO Friendly Design
Blogs are a great tool for affiliate marketers.
- Establish Authority — You can establish yourself as an expert in a particular niche by providing insightful and valuable content.
- Link To Products You can earn money embedding products and recommending them within your posts.
- Gather leads If you include a sign-up email, you can send affiliate campaigns via email.
You can market affiliate offers after you have collected an email address. This can be done using ClickFunnels’ 2.0 email marketing feature.
- Support for delivery
- Email templates
- Customized Fully
- Flow Creation
Affiliate marketers can send a variety of email types.
- Broadcasts: These broadcasts are sent out to your entire list, including newsletters and broad offers. They also promote new blog posts.
- Automated flows – Once someone has subscribed, you can start sending them emails at predetermined intervals.
- Personalized Emails– Since the platform allows segmentation, it is possible to target customers with affiliate offers that they are most likely take.
The workflow feature of ClickFunnels 2 brings all the elements together – similar to Zaps.
Use triggers and actions to automate marketing and sales.
Workflows can be used by affiliate marketers to improve their results.
- Leads who opt-in to your list are those who land on your site and visit it.
- Email automation is activated.
- If they do not open your emails, you can reach them by SMS Integration.
You can create a flow to customize offers and journeys based on hundreds of different combinations.
It’s vital to test everything in order to compete with the fierce affiliate marketing competition.
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a powerful A/B Testing feature. This allows you to test single or multiple elements of a page in order to find the most profitable variant.
Affiliate marketers can utilize this feature in a number of ways.
- Emails – Test subject lines and content to find the best performing emails and sequences.
- Sales Funnels and Landing Pages– You can improve your conversion rate by testing the copy, color scheme, and images.
- Test offers– It is essential to test offers and calls to actions to find the most profitable and effective ways to convert your customers.
You can also read about the advantages of using
You can keep a close eye on your business’ performance with ClickFunnels 2.
You will be able to see what you can change at a micro level (copy, texts, offers); you will also know if you have to hire additional staff or scale up your operation.
Analytics for affiliate marketing:
- Performance of landing pages and funnels
- Rates for opt-in
- Conversion rates
- Business performance
- Revenue Over Time
What ClickFunnels Subscription Plan Does Affiliate Marketing Need?
The Basic plan costs $147 per monthly. The Basic plan costs $147 per month, but can be reduced to just $127 if paid annually.
If you are an experienced affiliate marketer and need many sales funnels then you should choose either the Funnel hacker or Pro subscription plan. You can have up to 100 sales funnels or unlimited.
- Basic plan : $147/month
- Pro plan – $197/month
- Funnel hacker – $297/month
|You can also find out more about
|You can also read about the advantages of using
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for Affiliate Marketing
You can choose from a variety of templates on the ClickFunnels platform 2.0, including email, website and funnel templates.
Select the template that best suits your business, and then add additional elements by replacing the content.
If you want to create a multi-step funnel for cold traffic, you can select the recipe template in the builder. These are two and three-step templates.
You can then add affiliate offers, copy and text, call-to-action, and link any email sequences.
You will save time and be able to concentrate on increasing sales.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Affiliate Marketing Tips
The features and tools of ClickFunnels can be overwhelming to affiliate marketers who are using it for the first.
We’ve put together four tips to help you during the transition or setup:
- Split test everything – Use the A/B testing option to improve your conversion rate and increase your opt-in rates.
- Try the Regions ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to clone funnels with ease. You can test your affiliate offers in other languages such as German or Spanish for a minimal cost.
- network – You can find many ClickFunnels groups on Facebook where you can share offers and help each other.
- Use Additional Funnel Steps. Don’t limit yourself to one landing page or offer. You can send visitors through several funnel pages, and then send them emails for follow-up. This will maximize your earnings.
What software does ClickFunnels replace for affiliate marketers?
You may not need to subscribe to many software platforms if you use ClickFunnels.
Below is a list of software that ClickFunnels can replace.
- Landing pages, sales funnels and websites
- Email Marketing
- You can also read about the advantages of using
- Google Analytics