clickFunnels 2.0 can be used by digital agency owners who sell services to generate leads, build sales funnels, welcome new clients and stay in touch with them.
- Platform features include Workflows and Email Marketing as well as drag-and drop builders.
- For advanced marketing, you can also integrate software from third parties such as SMS.
How to Use ClickFunnels as a Digital Agency
ClickFunnels has a variety of uses for businesses that are digital agencies:
- Create Funnels: For new customers, you can build landing pages. Then follow up by using SMS or email marketing to promote your services.
- Schedule calls – You can embed an embedded calendar in your funnel to allow prospects to schedule a call with you.
- Marketing campaigns – Advertise new offers, promotions and company newsletters.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features For Digital Agencies
Sales Funnels & Landing Pages
Digital agencies can use the sales funnels and landing pages to help them with lead generation and sales.
You’ll need to map out the customer journey when building a funnel. This includes everything from their first interaction through onboarding.
You can then create opt-in pages, sales pages and checkouts.
A complete sales funnel is essential for digital agencies that generate a large number of leads. This will help ensure the prospects move along through the pipeline.
If you sell digital services, a strong online presence is key.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a drag-and drop editor that allows you to build a website.
You can include these features in addition to the other style elements:
- Forms that require opt-in
- Call scheduling
- Work completed previously
- Client testimonials
Your website can show your agency’s work portfolio, results, and contact information.
CRM is essential for managing the entire sales process.
This document will include your contact information for your leads, their current status in the sales cycle, internal notes and all of the contacts you have had with them.
You can use this information to customize your marketing and messages to keep other sales reps, or account managers, up-to-date with the client.
Leads can be moved through the system based on their position in the sales cycle.
Each agency owner needs a comprehensive solution for email marketing to schedule emails, and follow-up quickly.
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a variety of flow templates that you can use to create emails with images, text, and other style elements.
Email marketing examples for digital agencies
- Call scheduling and opt-in follow-ups
- Review Requests
- Offers and promotions
ClickFunnels’ features are connected by workflows.
You can create flows and triggers by mapping them out.
Here is an example of how a workflow can be used.
- Your lead opts in to your form after seeing your free consultation with a digital agency.
- A booking email for a digital consultation is sent automatically.
- You can add this appointment to your calendar using a webhook.
- The lead will receive a reminder email to confirm and include the link.
This example shows that they can be an effective tool for reducing the time required to confirm appointment slots, schedule, and follow ups. All of these tasks can be automated with Workflows.
Create a blog that will help you gain authority within the community of digital agencies and increase traffic to your website.
ClickFunnels allows you to integrate a blog directly into your website, making it easy for visitors.
Here are some blog post ideas for digital agencies:
- The Best Traffic Sources for Lead Generation
- Ten Tips to Increase eCommerce Conversion Rates
- What to look for when considering hiring a digital agency
What ClickFunnels Subscription Plan Should I Choose as a Digital Agency
Subscribing for the Basic plan allows digital agency owners to start using this platform. You will have access to landing page, a website, CRM email marketing workflows and a blog.
If you feel you have outgrown it after using the plan, then you can upgrade to a more comprehensive offering.
- Basic Plan $147 per Month
- Pro Plan – $197 per month
- Funnel Hacker – $297 per month
|Sales Funnels & Landing Pages
ClickFunnels 2.0 templates for Digital Agencies
ClickFunnels has templates for email, website and recipes. They are all pre-built templates that can be found in the respective builders.
Digital agencies can select one of the opt-in recipes from ‘Generate Leads,’ when building a funnel for lead generation.
Two and three-step funnels are available to collect contact information from prospective clients.
You can customize the templates by adding lead magnets and content to your template.
You can also hire an ClickFunnels expert if your needs are not being met. They will help you design and set up your content the way you want it.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Tips for Digital Agencies
ClickFunnels 2.0 is a great tool for digital agencies. Here are three tips to help you get the most out of it.
- Address pain points – Take advantage of your knowledge about your customers and their questions. Create FAQ pages and address their concerns in your videos. Also, create lead magnets to solve their problems.
- Use Workflows & Automated Features – Save time with automation features of ClickFunnels for scheduling calls and sending emails.
- Use Online Resources ClickFunnels offers detailed tutorials and has an active community. You can always ask for help on Facebook, search YouTube or contact the support team if you get stuck.
What software does ClickFunnels replace for digital agencies?
Owners of digital agencies typically use a variety of software products to run their business.
You may not need all of your subscriptions as ClickFunnels has so many powerful tools.
Here is a list of ClickFunnels 2.0’s features and the software they replace:
- Sales Funnels/Landing Pages/Websites
- CRM (Customer Relations Manager)
- Email Marketing
- Active Campaign