The ClickFunnels 2.0 can be used by lawyers to generate leads, train staff, and create webinars.
- Create landing pages, websites, automate your marketing and schedule calls
- The Basic Plan costs $147 a month for lawyers.
ClickFunnels 2.0 for Lawyers
Lawyers can benefit from ClickFunnels’ 2.0 features and tools.
Here are some ways to:
- Marketing Channels — As a lawyer, a profession requiring a lot of experience and expertise, you can establish yourself as an expert by providing free content through webinars, blogs, and videos. A lawyer could run a webinar called “What to Do If You’re Arrested.”
- Generate leads You can also create marketing funnels, landing page and offer a consultation for free in exchange for the contact information of your visitors.
What types of lawyers can use ClickFunnels 2.0
ClickFunnels can be used to grow your business by all legal professionals.
Here are some examples.
- Personal injury
- Criminal defense
- Estate planning
- Family law
- Employment and Labor
ClickFunnels features for lawyers
Sales Funnels & Landing Pages
You’ll need to create a landing page that converts well and a sales funnel if you want to drive leads and prospects to the site.
You can use these to capture the information of your leads. Then, you can follow-up with them and set up an appointment.
In exchange for the prospect’s contact information, you will usually offer them something valuable.
What lawyers can offer as a lead in exchange:
- Guide PDF to a particular issue
- You can also attend a webinar to discuss issues such as divorce.
- Telephone consultation with prospective clients to discuss their issues
Most lawyers and practices will need to have a website that explains their services, what they can do for you, and how you can schedule an appointment.
You can create a website with ClickFunnels 2.0’s drag-and drop editor. No technical skills are required.
The website of a typical law firm will include associate profiles, the location of its offices, a list with services, pricing, guides and contact information.
ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to add all of these features to your website.
You can also add video testimonials, webinars and blog posts to your website to make it more interactive.
You could create a webinar that contains common questions from clients and offers advice.
You would answer the questions and explain the points, then at the end place a Call to Action that encourages the viewer to book a consultation with you.
A family lawyer could run a webinar on divorce, answering all of the questions that arise regarding children, finances and the process. The lawyer can then tell the audience that if they want to book an appointment for further consultations, it is possible.
You can embed these webinars on your site, sales page or sales funnel.
You’ll need to keep track of all your new contacts when you generate leads and run offers.
ClickFunnels offers a CRM that records each lead’s stage in the pipeline as well as your interactions and messages with them.
This information can be used to personalize and follow-up on your messages.
CRM: A lawyer sees that a client signed up for a call, but did not show up. The law firm sends an text asking if the client is still interested. The law firm can then move them along the pipeline, or mark them uninterested.
ClickFunnels offers an email marketing solution for lawyers that is completely customizable.
You can automate an email, for example, when a lawyer receives an inbound enquiry or a lead is created.
You could say thank you for their submission and tell them what to do next.
Lawyers could also use this by sending out newsletters about new laws or regulations. You could summarize upcoming regulations in certain industries that have continuously evolving regulations.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a feature called Workflows that combines the various elements and integrations.
Triggers and actions are used to achieve this.
Integrations can be used by lawyers to connect their schedules with marketing flows. You can push a lead’s call to your calendar automatically after they have booked it.
Blog posts, as we have already mentioned, can be a great tool to help lawyers build their credibility and generate new leads.
ClickFunnels allows you to create a blog directly on your site – without the need for a third-party tool.
You can begin writing and publishing posts immediately.
After reading your blog, people can navigate directly to your website to contact you about potential services.
You can also read about the advantages of using
You can track visitors to your landing pages and website using the ClickFunnels 2.0 funnel and website analytics feature.
By looking at opt-in rates and bounce rates as well as other metrics, you can determine which landing pages resonate more with your audience.
You can then improve your offer and generate more leads.
What ClickFunnels Subscription Plan Does a Lawyer Need?
The Basic Plan for Lawyers is the subscription plan recommended, and costs $147 per monthly.
If paid annually, this can be reduced to $127.
The Basic plan includes all the features you need to get started including landing pages, sales funnels and websites.
- Basic plan : $147/month
- Pro plan – $197/month
- Funnel hacker $297/month
|Sales Funnels & Landing Pages
|You can also read about the advantages of using
ClickFunnels Templates for Attorneys
ClickFunnels offers templates to help you get started quickly. These include email and website templates.
Explore their templates and choose the one that suits your business.
You can, for example, add or remove elements to the Launchboss theme template.
Drag-and-drop editor is a great way to customize theme elements.
Your website can include contact forms, videos and information about your services.
How to generate more leads as an attorney using ClickFunnels 2.
Here are some ideas on how to get more leads with ClickFunnels 2.
- Social Media marketing_ After setting up a landing-page for leads to opt in, you can run ads on platforms like Google and Meta. This is a great way to target people who may be interested in your services.
- A/B test offers ClickFunnels 2.0 comes with an A/B feature which allows you to split-test every page and element in order to create a funnel that converts well. By testing multiple variations, you can generate more opt-ins and leads.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Tips for Lawyers
Here are some ClickFunnels 2.0 Tips to help you get going:
- Common Problems: Make a list with common questions, concerns and unmet needs. Then, you can use these to create website content that addresses your potential clients’ pain points.
- Play around and Experiment ClickFunnels 2.0 offers so many tools, features and elements that you will want to play with them. The builders are all very intuitive, and you can start quickly.
- Get involved There are a lot of Facebook groups, a wiki and countless support resources. These places can provide you with inspiration and solutions to any problem.
What software does ClickFunnels replace for lawyers?
Lawyers who are involved in digital marketing need a lot of software.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has many features that overlap. You may not need as many subscriptions.
Below is a list of features that ClickFunnels can replace.
- Sales funnels, landing pages, and websites
- Email Marketing
- Active Campaign
- You can also read about the advantages of using
- Google Analytics