The ClickFunnels badge can be removed by switching off the toggle in the marketing settings.
You should know that you can earn affiliate commissions from it if someone joins.
All subscription plans can remove the badge by adjusting the marketing settings.
You might also like:
How to Remove ClickFunnels Badge 2.0 (Step-by-Step)
It is easy to remove the ClickFunnels badge:
- Login to your account ClickFunnels 2.
- On your dashboard, select Marketing.
- Select Marketing Settings from the navigation menu on the left.
- Scroll down and turn off the toggle to Hide the ‘Powered by’ branding.
- Save is the next option.
The ClickFunnels badge is now turned off, and will not appear on any funnels or landing page.
The Benefits of Retaining the ClickFunnels Badge
The ClickFunnels badge directs visitors to the platform.
You will receive a commission if the visitor signs up for the platform.
You must enable affiliate status in the settings section.
If you are considering leaving your badge, make sure you get the affiliate commissions.
Make sure that your affiliate offers are active.
- From your dashboard, select your account name.
- Select CF2 Affiliate Centre from the dropdown menu.
- You’ll then need to agree to and read the Affiliate Program and set up payment.
- You’ll be able to earn commissions after you do this.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Badge Requires Subscription Plan
All ClickFunnels customers, including those on a free trial, can remove the badge.
You don’t need to change your plan if you want the badge removed.
|ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan
|Can you remove the ClickFunnels badge?
|Try it for Free
|The Basic Plan
|The Pro Plan
|The Funnel Hacker Plan
ClickFunnels 2.0 badge can be removed by going to your dashboard, selecting Marketing, then Marketing Settings. Scroll down until you find the toggle Hide Powered by …’ Branding > Turn it off > Save.
You can remove the badge in the footer of all ClickFunnels 2.o subscriptions. Customers who are on the Free Trial may also remove the badge.