ClickFunnels has features that can help you recruit new members for your network marketing company, or sell your products in a large scale.
The platform allows you to create landing pages and sales funnels, as well as host webinars and automate marketing.
- You can recruit members and collect leads for network marketing
- The ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to host live or pre-recorded session
ClickFunnels 2.0: How network marketers can use it
The platform can be used by network marketers in three ways: to recruit new members into the MLM, to sell their products and to schedule events. Below, we go into detail about each.
- Recruit new members_ To increase their earnings, the member must recruit more reps. You can drive new signups with ClickFunnels 2.0 by using webinars, Landing Pages and forms.
- Sell products– Physical product sellers can create sales funnels that will encourage potential customers to buy their products. Popular products include supplements, skincare and appliances.
- Schedule Events– Reps who need to organize events in the community, or product demonstrations, can create landing pages and booking forms. They can also send reminders.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Network Marketing
Sales Funnels & Landing Pages
A sales funnel is a multi-step website to which an interested customer or member will be sent. The page will have a product or an offer. The offer must be accepted or declined to proceed to the next stage of the funnel.
Landing pages can be a single page that collects leads and information from prospective clients. There are no other pages.
Sales funnels and landing page can be used by network marketers in the following ways.
- Upsells Suppose you are a supplement seller. You can upsell a product or service to a customer after they have purchased.
- Lead Capture– If someone wants to join a network marketing company they can fill out the lead form, and then schedule a call. On the sales call, the company can be introduced and the onboarding can begin.
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a wide range of features and tools that allow users to create landing pages and sales funnels with high conversion rates.
- Drag-and drop builder
- Recipe Templates
- Video embeds
- Contact Forms
- Sell digital and physical products
- Text and images
ClickFunnels 2.0 also offers webinars – both live and recorded webinars are possible.
Webinars are a great way to generate interest in joining a network marketing company or selling products.
We’ve compiled a list to help you better understand this feature.
- Pre-recorded – Create evergreen sales funnels without your involvement.
- Recipes and Templates– The platform provides a variety of templates for quickly creating a webinar funnel.
- Integrations If you are using third-party webinar programs such as EverWebinar you can integrate them into ClickFunnels 2.0.
- Drag and Drop Builder: Add, remove and customize funnels and pages according to your business requirements.
ClickFunnels is an email marketing tool that integrates seamlessly with landing pages, sales funnels and webinars.
Email marketing is a powerful tool for your business.
- Registration emails– After someone submits their information on a landing page or event, you can automate an email to confirm and explain what the next step is.
- Segmentation – Advanced segmentation allows for personalized emails to be sent to contacts who have shown previous actions, preferences and behaviors.
- Broadcasts – A broadcast can be sent out to all contacts if the network marketing firm has created a new service or product.
You can create these flows using the platform’s drag-and-drop builder. It has the following elements and tools:
- External Links
- You can also read about the advantages of using
- GDPR contact information/unsubscribe link
You can also read about the advantages of using
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers advanced analytics that provide key insights for network marketing businesses. They show the user the areas of the campaign that are working and those that need to be improved.
You can, for example, see the opt-in rates in the analytics dashboard when you run a landing page that has few leads. If it’s low, you know that the funnel or offer needs to be changed.
It also shows other insights:
- How campaigns perform in time
- Demand Growth
- Pages that require testing
- Seasonal Peaks
The information provided will help users to determine where they should spend their time in order to grow their businesses the fastest.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for Network Marketing
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a variety of templates to help users get up and running on the platform. They include opt-in pages and emails, as well as sales funnels.
If, for example, the user wishes to create a demo funnel in order to present to new network marketers who are interested, they can select the recipe from the platform. Users can create a page for opting in and then send out webinar links.
ClickFunnels 2.0 features and tools are easy to use with these features.
What software does ClickFunnels replace for network marketers?
Zapier is a popular integration app for Network Marketing businesses.
Signing up for ClickFunnels, 2.0 allows you to migrate your content as well as replace several software subscriptions.
Below is a list of the things it replaces.
- Landing pages and sales channels
- Email marketing
- You can also read about the advantages of using
- Google Analytics