ClickFunnels 2.0 provides real estate agents with a wide range of features to help them grow their business.
Platform features include Site Creation, Email Marketing and Analytics.
- With ClickFunnels 2.0, you can manage your clients, collect leads and deliver marketing.
- You can integrate IDX real estate listings
How to Use ClickFunnels as a Real Estate agent
Real estate agents are very specific in their needs. You can use the platform to build a solution that meets these needs.
- Create Lead Magnets– You could offer a free product, such as the ’10 Point Guide for Buying Real Estate’ in exchange for contact information from a potential customer.
- Create Forms You can create forms in your landing page for better understanding the needs and wants of customers.
- Capture Contact Information – Ask the lead to provide their name, email address, and phone number.
- Workflows for sending marketing– ClickFunnels allows you to create workflows. This means that you can send out emails or follow-ups on marketing after signing up.
- IDX Integations – You can integrate MLS listings, interactive map searches, and interactive maps using a third party IDX integration.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Real Estate Agents Features
With the ClickFunnels 2.0 upgrades, you now have access to tools like a Workflows and CRM.
We have compiled a list with features that are best suited to Real Estate Agents.
Lead Funnels & Site Creation
The platform’s drag-and drop builder allows you to create an entire real estate website, as well individual landing pages and sales funnels.
You’ll be able to access the following features:
- Add the content
- Social media content
- No-code builder
- Design that is mobile-friendly
- Checkouts and payment systems built-in
- ClickFunnels Platform Hosted
- Domains customisable
Email marketing is a powerful tool that can replace any other platform your brokerage uses.
These tools include:
- Import all existing contacts
- Advanced Analytics Features
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Scheduled and instant broadcasts
- Automated sequencing
- Integration with other platforms
Workflows is a new tool in ClickFunnels that allows you to connect multiple modules into a single flow.
Workflow can send a welcome message to a real estate lead who signs up.
This is what you can do with the feature:
- Segment Your Audience – Use Rules to Deliver Marketing to Specific People Matching Your Criteria.
- A/B testing – You can compare workflows to improve conversion rates.
- Third party integrations — You can connect to other platforms in order to enhance your Workflow functionality.
You can also read about the advantages of using
Understanding your analytics and data is essential when it comes to marketing. You can do this with the reporting tools provided by the platform.
What you can track
- Page Views
- Submission of Forms
It will also show how lead magnets and forms perform.
CRM software is essential for real estate agents to track leads and manage them.
ClickFunnels has a CRM that real estate agents are able to use.
Its features and benefits are:
- Contact insight – Each contact will have their behavior, activities and where they are on the pipeline.
- Stay Connected – With a better understanding of your contacts, it’s easier to personalize messages.
- One stop solution — Because you’re also collecting lead information in ClickFunnels and your CRM is also available on the platform, it makes managing everything much easier.
What ClickFunnels Subscription Plan Should I Choose as a Real Estate Broker?
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a Basic plan for real estate agents who are interested in purchasing the software.
This plan gives you all the features, but it’s limited by how many websites, funnels and analytics are advanced.
You can upgrade your subscription once you have met these requirements.
Pricing plans for ClickFunnels 2.
- Basic Plan – $147/month
- Pro plan – $197/month
- Funnel Hacker plan – $297/month
- You can save up to 50% if you choose the annual plan.
- All plans come with a 14-day trial.
|Real Estate Feature
|You can also find out more about
|You can also read about the advantages of using
ClickFunnels for Real Estate Lead Generating
We’ll show you how to use the ClickFunnels 2.0 tools and features that we offer for this.
- Collect Customer Information Create a Website, Use your Custom Domain and Set up Lead Capture Pages. Once a customer fills out your form, the contact information appears in your contacts. This can be used to trigger workflows.
- Social Media– If you are a social media user, you can use your following to advertise your real estate service. The audience can become potential clients by filling in your form.
- How To Generate Leads There are several ways to generate leads including Google Ads and Meta Ads.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates For Real Estate Agents
You can start using ClickFunnels 2.0 with many templates, both free and paid. These include landing pages, squeeze pages, and sites.
You can customize a template for an agent by using the drag-and drop editor.
Using the IDX integration, you can add forms and lead captures as well as MLS listings.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Tips for Real Estate Agents
Here are five tips for real estate agents who want to get started with ClickFunnels.
- Offer value — To encourage someone to opt in and become a Lead, you can offer something of value such as a detailed report or consultation.
- Test Your Offers Use A/B Testing to improve your offer.
- Follow-up quickly– Since many buyers and sellers are time-sensitive, it is recommended that you create workflows so that you can get back to them as quickly as possible.
- Know where your leads come from – Dig into the analytics dashboards and find out where you are having the greatest marketing success. This will help you to double down on that area to see faster growth.
- Use ClickFunnels 2.0 Tutorials The platform provides so much training and documentation for free that you can learn from. You can also join the Facebook Community. Use this to accelerate your learning.
What software does ClickFunnels replace for real estate agents?
ClickFunnels has many new features and tools that can replace some of the ones you are currently paying for.
ClickFunnels 2.0 is replacing software for real estate agents such as:
- Email marketing
- Active Campaign