ClickFunnels 2.0 provides real estate investors with a variety of features to collect leads, track their progress through the pipeline and manage all contacts in a CRM.
You can also offer courses and memberships through the platform if you are looking to diversify and expand your investment portfolio.
- Create landing pages and websites to market your leads
- The Basic plan costs $147 per monthly.
You might also like:
ClickFunnels 2.0 for Real Estate Investors
Here are a few popular ways real estate investors use the platform:
- Find investments– Using ClickFunnels’ 2.0 tools, you can generate leads by creating landing page. Then you can follow up and determine if it’s a good investment.
- Create a Website– Each real estate investor needs an online presence. With ClickFunnels, you can build a website to showcase what kind of deal you are looking for, broker testimonials from the past, and your contact information.
- Teach Other — You can grow your business by offering online real estate investor classes to new and experienced investors. The training could be on negotiating with banks, managing contractors, or sourcing deals.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features For Real Estate Investors
ClickFunnels allows you to create landing pages that are high-converting.
After they have clicked on your advertisement or searched for a service, leads will be landed on them.
How they work
- Let’s say a lead is living in New York City, and they are looking to sell their apartment.
- Clicking on the ad will take them to your landing page. This page will tell them that you are interested in purchasing New York City apartments.
- Lead enters property details and contact information.
- Then you can follow up to see if the investment is right for you.
Here are some features and tools that can help you customize your landing page to meet your needs and offer:
- Contact Forms
ClickFunnels allows you to run your entire website from the platform. You will no longer need to use different providers to assemble a website.
Features and tools of the Website Builder:
- Sales pages
- Product Description
- Custom domain
Real estate investors should take advantage of the opportunity to create a local website.
You can also ask about the property of a lead, such as the number and size of the bedrooms, the square footage or the price range they are looking for.
You will be able to follow-up with sufficient information in order to consider the investment.
In order to effectively manage inbound sales and leads, you need a Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
You can see the status of your leads, their notes, and the follow-up. After each stage, you can move them to the next stage in CRM.
Real estate investors can engage customers using the platform’s email marketing tool.
ClickFunnels 2.0 email marketing features:
- Segment customers
- Automated flows
- Sending broadcasts
- Email templates or full customization
Real estate investors can utilize them in many ways.
- You can immediately send an automated thank-you email to a lead after they have opted in. Ask them to set up a phone appointment.
- Send out a newsletter to all your leads as a broadcast. This will help you stay in touch and improve your brand.
- Use email marketing when you are selling memberships or courses in real estate and have a special promotion.
ClickFunnels 2.0 also offers a useful and important feature called Workflows.
Connectors are used to link the various modules of the platform.
How Workflows work
- You can schedule an automated response email if a lead has indicated that they are interested in buying.
- You can add a webhook to your calendar after the lead schedules a call.
- To increase attendance, you can send an email or SMS reminder to the person who is leading the call to remind them of the appointment.
Workflows is required for all integration and linking.
You can easily share your real estate investing expertise with others by offering courses.
Students can purchase modules and courses that you have recorded.
Features and tools of the course:
- Scheduled and drip content
- Student Management
- Note taking in lessons
- Track your progress with the Progress Tracker
- No Transaction Fees
ClickFunnels offers memberships as another feature.
Real estate investors may place their content behind a monthly subscription fee.
These can include PDFs, webinars and coaching programs as well as training, community access.
Real estate investors can include the following content in their membership program:
- Recorded talks and seminars
- Investment Coaching
- Negotiation webinars
ClickFunnels allows you to integrate a blog on your website. It will appear in the header area as a tab.
In the blog section you can post a variety of information about real estate investing, such as news, trends and how-to guides.
This will not only help you establish yourself as an expert in your field, but can also bring more business to your company.
You can also read about the advantages of using
The platform offers a variety of dashboards and analytics to help you improve and be more efficient.
How to use the features
- See which offers generate more opt-ins to improve your Lead Generation Process.
- Find out which traffic sources convert best.
- To improve your course, identify where learners stop participating and drop out.
- Watch the trends and know when you should hire more staff or expand your business.
What ClickFunnels Subscription Plan do Real Estate Investors need?
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a Basic Plan for $147 per month.
All the features that we have previously discussed are available.
You can upgrade your subscription if you decide that the service doesn’t suit your needs.
- Basic Plan $147/month
- Pro Plan – $197/month
- Funnel hacker $297/month
|You can also read about the advantages of using
Showing 1-9 of 9 entries
ClickFunnels 2.0 templates for Real Estate Investors
To help you get started, ClickFunnels 2.0 provides website templates.
If you are a real-estate investor who has decided to sell training videos, you can choose the theme of your course.
You can customize the template using drag-and drop editor after you have selected it.
Then you can add video sales letters and other programs and products.
How to generate more leads as a real estate investor using ClickFunnels 2.
To be successful as a real-estate investor, you need to generate leads for possible purchases.
Here are some ideas for generating more:
- A/B test your offers Instead of using only one lead generation offer you should test at least two. You could, for example, test the offer “If approved, We’ll Close in 30 Days” against an alternative offering that said “We’ll Schedule a Call within 24 Hours.”
- Create a blog– Since buying and selling real estate is expensive, people are more likely to have questions. You can use a blog to share useful information and generate investment leads.
- Paid Ads – Generate more leads with paid advertising through platforms like Google, Bing and Meta. You can use a geographically specific audience to generate qualified leads.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Tips for Real Estate Investing
Here are some top tips for investors who use the platform to buy real estate:
- Test Several Offers ClickFunnels allows you to create, sell and create a variety of landing pages, funnels and products. This is a great way to test ideas quickly and inexpensively.
- Integrate Social Proof and Trust When people are considering selling real estate they will look for more information, and video testimonials and customer reviews. These elements can be added to your site to boost trust.
- Look at What Works in Other Verticals You can find marketing ideas and offers in other niches that you can apply to your vertical. Look at how dentists, lawyers and other professionals generate leads for inspiration.
- Contact support– A team of excellent support staff will respond to all your questions and address any concerns.
What software does ClickFunnels replace for real estate investors?
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers many tools and features that can replace software that real estate investors use.
Here are a few examples: