ClickFunnels offers a variety of squeeze pages that businesses can use to create leads, email addresses, and opt-ins.
Platform users can choose from a variety of templates, drag-and drop builder and marketing automation.
- ClickFunnel offers a simple-to-use squeeze-page builder
- There are many templates available for creating squeeze pages.
- ClickFunnels offers Squeeze Pages, Recipes and Builders to all subscribers
What is a Squeeze Page in ClickFunnels?
A ClickFunnels 2.o squeeze page is an online page that collects visitor contact information.
Once the contact information is collected, companies can use it to market their products and services.
A ClickFunnels squeeze pages will typically contain an offer such as a digital download or newsletter in exchange for the contact’s details.
ClickFunnels has many features that make it a great tool for creating squeeze pages.
- Drag-and drop builder
- Workflows (marketing automation)
ClickFunnels Squeeze Page Examples
Below are a few examples that will help you better understand ClickFunnels’ 2.0 squeeze pages.
1. Magnetic Sprint
Magnetic Sprint offers copywriting training to businesses.
In this example, a company provides access to a live show in exchange for the lead’s email and name.
ALTENEW, a creative and crafting company, has a ClickFunnels 1.0 squeeze page where they give away an e-book for the lead’s email and name.
In a video embedded on their squeeze page the company explains what they will give the lead in exchange for the information.
3. Wes Kao
Wes Kao, a marketing expert who helps grow businesses for clients.
Leads are generated by the company’s ClickFunnels 2.
They offer 17 marketing books in exchange for the email address of a potential lead.
Users of ClickFunnels can create squeeze pages and also automate email sending by setting up email flows.
How to Create a Squeeze Page for ClickFunnels 2.0
Creating a ClickFunnels is easy:
- Click on “Funnels” in your ClickFunnels dashboard.
- Then, click “Recipes.”
- Squeeze Page Funnel: Click on “Generate leads” and select it.
- You’ll be asked to name the funnel in the pop-up.
- Then, click “Create Funnel.”
- Then you’ll be directed to the funnels page. To edit your newly created squeeze-page funnel, select it.
- Click the opt-in button to create your page.
- Either choose a template, or create a brand new page.
- You can now name the page and add the URL, description, and SEO setting.
- Select “Edit” to customize your template.
- Drag-and-drop editor allows you to customize each section.
- Select “Save” once you’re done.
- Repeat steps 7-12 to customize and edit your Thank You page.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Squeeze Page Templates
There are two different squeeze page templates in ClickFunnels 2.
- Squeeze Page Funnel This allows businesses to collect lead information, and then offer them a product or service for free.
- Reverse Squeeze Funnel– A reverse squeeze funnel gives away a free product or service and then asks for the lead’s information.
ClickFunnels has templates for squeeze pages that can be used to create a squeeze-page funnel.
The platform offers dozens of templates to create squeeze pages. These include:
- Lead magnet
ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Required for Squeeze Pages
All ClickFunnels subscription plans allow users to create squeeze page because Recipes and funnels form the core of ClickFunnels.
Each subscription has a different number of funnels, even though all plans allow you to create squeeze pages.
|ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan
|Number of Funnels
|The Basic Plan
|The Pro Plan
|The Funnel Hacker Plan
|You can also find out more about
Prices for the three subscription plans:
- Basic – $147 per month
- Pro – $197 per month
- Funnel Hacker – $297 per month
ClickFunnels 2.0 Pro-Tips:
- Consider the annual subscription of the platform, which can save your business up to $3 468 per year.
- The platform is available to new subscribers for 60 days risk-free if they combine ClickFunnel’s 30-day free-trial and its 30-day money back guarantee.