clickFunnels 2.0 can be used by chiropractors to generate leads, schedule appointment, manage training and sell memberships.
- features include CRM, email marketing and workflows.
- The Basic Plan, priced at $147 per month, is the recommended minimum.
ClickFunnels 2.0 for Chiropractors
There are two ways that chiropractors can grow their business using the platform:
- Lead generation: Set up landing page where potential customers can submit their contact information. You can then set an appointment with them.
- Schedule Appointments_ Allow clients to schedule appointments for your services.
- Create Website On the platform you can create an entire site for your chiropractor business using a custom domain.
- Sell Memberships and Courses Use ClickFunnels to grow your business online by offering courses.
Chiropractors can take advantage of ClickFunnels 2.0 features
Sales Funnels & Landing Pages
You can create a sales funnel or landing page to attract leads.
You can use these to promote your chiropractic services and let potential clients fill out their contact information.
A free 15-minute in-person or phone session could be an example of a promotional offer.
This offer can be advertised on your landing pages and you can collect lead information by using the opt-in templates.
The drag-and-drop editor and the free template make it easy to create these on the platform.
You can also add videos, images and text in order to create the perfect funnel.
On the platform, chiropractors can create a website. Chiropractors must have an online presence for their customers to find out information and book appointments.
Websites may include sections such as:
- What we do
- Services provided
- Video testimonials
- Chiropractors’ profiles
All of these can be embedded into your website and hosted on the platform. ClickFunnels allows you to customize your brand with a customized domain.
You will need to use a CRM system that is comprehensive when you are managing many leads, both new and old.
ClickFunnels’ CRM allows chiropractors to track their customers. You can see who has purchased chiropractic memberships or courses, or opted in to your lead generator.
You can also move contacts from one header to another, so you can see exactly where your customer is at in the sales cycle.
It is easy to manage your customers with the CRM.
Most online businesses need email marketing, but chiropractors are especially in need of it. They have to take appointments, collect payments and follow-up with their clients.
ClickFunnels 2.0 allows you to segment your audience and send broadcasts. You can also create flows and customize emails.
Here are some examples of how chiropractors can use this feature.
- Email Promotions
- Request for a post-appointment review
- Appointment scheduling
Workflows automate the entire marketing and follow-up processes. It uses triggers and action – think of it like ClickFunnels own Zap tool.
Here is an example of Workflow:
- Lead opts in to receive emails by providing an email address.
- The email is sent to them automatically.
- Consultation appears on your calendar after the lead has scheduled an appointment.
- One day before the appointment, SMS as well as email reminders are sent to the lead.
- The lead will receive a request for a review of the appointment.
This example shows how the feature integrates all tools to create a single automation flow.
This can be used to integrate email, CRM and third-party applications.
The courses are a great way to expand your chiropractic practice. You can create a series or training that you can sell indefinitely.
Example of video courses that chiropractors can offer:
- Stretching the Back
- How to Improve your Posture
- Neck Relief Exercises
You can easily create and set up your course using ClickFunnels.
You can also drip-feed or schedule content, and track the progress of each student.
Memberships are another product you can sell. You can create a subscription site for subscribers to access.
Here are some ideas for what the membership area of a chiropractor could include:
- Training sessions via webinar
- Weekly Q&A
- Get discounts on in-person treatments
- Community access
A membership site can be a great way to expand your business. It also provides a new income stream.
You can also read about the advantages of using
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers extensive analytics and insight features to help you evaluate your sales funnels and student progress, among other metrics.
You can use it in the following ways:
- Analyze your lead generation opt-in rates.
- Discover how visitors to your site behave.
- View the progress of your students through your course.
You can use the data the platform collects to improve and adjust all of your products. It can be used to predict growth and to hire staff if your business is about to explode.
What ClickFunnels Subscription Plan Does a Chiropractor Need?
Chiropractors who are interested in a subscription can begin with the Basic plan. It costs $147 a month.
You will have access to the entire list of features. You can only create one course. If you want to create more courses, you will need to upgrade the platform.
- Basic Plan $147 per Month
- Pro Plan – $197 per month
- Funnel Hacker – $297 per month
|Sales Funnels & Landing Pages
|You can also read about the advantages of using
ClickFunnels 2.0 Chiropractors Templates
ClickFunnels provides a number of templates that can be used to get started.
You can use them for membership sites, websites, email, and courses.
You can choose the template that is best for chiropractors when creating one of these templates.
There are many email template you can use for sending newsletters, bookings confirmations, promotions, or special offers.
You can edit the template using the drag-and drop editor.
How to generate more leads as a chiropractor using ClickFunnels 2.
Here are three ideas that you can use to inspire yourself if you’re a chiropractor struggling to generate leads:
- Advertise– You will be able to drive traffic through Google and Meta which target people who are interested in chiropractic services. Then, they’ll be directed to your landing pages to sign up.
- Referral Programme– Give your existing clients an incentive for referring a new customer. This could be a course, three months of free membership or a discount treatment.
- Create an Attractive Offer – Consider the reasons why a customer may want to get a treatment, and what may stop them. Create an offer that will encourage them to sign-up using this information.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Tips for Chiropractors
Here are our top tips for chiropractors who use ClickFunnels:
- Find other Funnels Many chiropractors use ClickFunnels to generate leads. Find them and get inspired by what’s already working.
- Use ClickFunnels 2.0’s Wiki – The platform contains a large number of documents which can assist you with any issue.
- Join ClickFunnels’ 2.0 Facebook Group. The community is very active. You can ask questions, assist others, and even network.
What software does ClickFunnels replace for chiropractors?
It is recommended that chiropractors review their existing subscriptions before subscribing to ClickFunnels, as there are many features that overlap.
ClickFunnels 2.0 replaces the following features:
- Sales funnels, landing pages, and websites
- Email Marketing
- Active Campaign
- Join Us for Memberships and Courses
- You can also read about the advantages of using
- Google Analytics