Mortgage brokers can use ClickFunnels 2.0 to capture leads and nurture customers as well as manage sales pipelines.
You can integrate videos, forms and lead magnets into your website using the features of the platform.
- This platform replaces your CRM, email marketing system, site builder and page builder
- The platform includes templates and recipes that can help you get started quickly.
How to Use ClickFunnels as a Mortgage Broker
Mortgage brokers can use ClickFunnels to grow their business in many different ways.
Here are some examples:
- Display Tool – To answer common questions from clients, such as “How much money can I borrow?,” you can create third-party tools or embed them into your website.
- Lead magnets: On your landing pages or funnel you can offer PDF downloads, webinars and guides in order to provide value to your clients and generate leads.
- Host forms– You can embed a form into your website for your clients to fill out.
- Lead management– Mortgage brokers must follow up on leads quickly. Workflows can be used to schedule calls and create autoresponders.
- Marketing – This platform offers a variety of marketing tools, including third-party integrations. You can email your leads and send SMS.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Mortgage Brokers
ClickFunnels allows you to create landing pages with different Lead Magnets. You can also customize each page according to the customer’s needs.
Your landing page could include elements such as surveys, contact forms and testimonials from customers.
Other landing page features
- Drag-and-drop editor allows you to customize pages.
- Add media-rich content
- Include a call to action
Landing pages can be used by mortgage brokers to promote their services.
Use a video to explain the entire process for applying for a loan. Then, ask the customer to complete their contact information to receive a consultation.
You can create a website on the platform if your brokerage wants a more comprehensive site.
Your website may include landing pages, blogs, webinars and funnels.
You can tell a potential lead how you can assist them when they land on your website and are looking for a mortgage.
You’ll always be in contact with your customers if you run a mortgage broker.
ClickFunnels has a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system to help you manage relationships.
The CRM will store the contact information, messages sent, and previous notes.
Use it as follows:
Write down notes after the initial telephone consultation to include their budget, important dates, and any other mortgage requirements. You or your colleague can contact the lead without missing any important details.
Mortgage brokerage businesses cannot do without email marketing.
Newsletters, promotions and lead nurturing are among the most popular marketing emails sent by mortgage brokers.
ClickFunnels has now added a powerful tool for email marketing that includes all of the features you need.
These are some of the features:
- Live broadcasts – You can send these to anyone who contacts your mortgage broker business.
- Automated flows – Send a series automated emails at predetermined intervals.
- Advanced segmentation – You can create lists for email and targeting based on engagement and contact information.
Workflows combine all of the ClickFunnels components, so you can use the platform together.
Triggers are used to start actions.
Mortgage brokers can automate and map the entire process.
Below are some examples of Workflows.
- Once a lead opts into your funnel, you can schedule a consultation by sending an automated email.
- Use a webhook after a lead schedules a call to add it into your scheduling software.
- Sending out reminders to call is a good idea.
- You can send a follow up email or SMS if a lead doesn’t reply.
|Emailing the call schedule
|Call schedules for lead
|Add to Calendar
|The call is scheduled for one hour
|Reminder email sent
|Lead never replied
|Sending a follow-up SMS or email
Mortgage applicants will spend a lot of time researching their options and asking many questions.
Mortgage brokers can start blogging to increase their authority and marketing.
Some examples of articles include:
- Ten Tips on How to Apply for a Mortgage
- How much mortgage can I afford?
- Best Mortgage Brokers
The blogging function of the platform allows you to integrate these articles directly into your website.
You can also read about the advantages of using
It is important to track your leads, given the value they bring. This will help you reduce costs and nurture new leads.
The ClickFunnels Analytics feature will help you achieve this.
You can optimize your cost-per-mortgage lead by creating different opt in pages for every offer and traffic source.
How to use the feature
- Lead magnet for landing page 1: Free Mortgage Consultation
- Lead magnet for landing page 2 – Mortgage affordability calculator
- Traffic Source 1 – Google
- Traffic Source 2 – Facebook
You can then review the analytics and see which offer or traffic source has a higher opt-in percentage. Then, you can cut the less profitable offer and create new ones to further reduce your cost per lead.
What ClickFunnels Subscription Plan Does a Mortgage Broker Need?
Mortgage brokers can get started with the ClickFunnels Basic Plan, which has all of the features they need.
You are not restricted in the number of sites you can own.
- Basic plan – $147/month
- Pro plan – $197/month
- Funnel hacker $297/month
|You can also read about the advantages of using
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for Mortgage Brokers
You can choose from a variety of templates when creating new landing pages, funnels and mortgage brokerage sites.
You could, for example, use a recipe template to collect the information from someone who is interested in a loan.
You can use these two-three step funnels to generate leads.
How to generate more leads as a mortgage broker using ClickFunnels 2.
ClickFunnels 2.0 can be used to generate more mortgage leads.
- Use paid ads — Instead of relying solely on local business forums and networks, you can target your local area with Google and Meta ads and schedule appointments with people looking for mortgages.
- Create A Blog – Use the ClickFunnels 2.0 Blogging feature to create blog articles that answer all your leads’ questions.
- A/B test – Use the A/B-testing features of the platform to split-test lead magnets and offer.
- Use High Conversion Elements– By including features like video testimonials or written reviews of clients for whom you have arranged mortgages, you will encourage potential clients to provide their contact information.
Tips for Mortgage Brokers Using ClickFunnels 2.0
ClickFunnels 2.0 has three great tips for mortgage brokers:
- Created Tailored lead magnets As a broker you are familiar with all the questions and concerns that arise in the industry. You can use this knowledge to create eBooks, Videos, and PDFs to give customers in exchange for information.
- Follow up Quickly As mortgage applications can be time-sensitive you can automate email flows that send emails to customers and schedule phone calls immediately after they have filled out the information.
- Build trust — Add a video describing your services so that your leads can feel a connection and choose to opt-in.
What software does ClickFunnels replace for mortgage brokers?
You should know what software ClickFunnels can replace before you sign up.
We’ve broken the ClickFunnels tool or feature down into what it can replace.
- Email Marketing
- Active Campaign
- Website/Landing Pages