Coaches can use ClickFunnels 2.0 to schedule webinars, create landing pages and websites, and deliver webinars.
You can sell memberships, coaching and other services on the platform.
- Zoom can be integrated with other live streaming platforms
- Zapier can be used to integrate with many third-party apps
You might also like:
ClickFunnels 2.0 for Coaches
Here are some ways coaches can utilize ClickFunnels:
- Schedule Calls Coaches may use the platform to schedule client calls. Then, they can be synced to your calendar.
- Create Complete Funnels ClickFunnels has all the features you need to create webinar funnels. From the first registration page to the final payment.
- Offer Complementary Service– Take advantage of all the features available to start offering memberships or courses.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Coaching Features
By integrating video-based sessions, coaches can deliver webinars through the platform.
Zoom, YouTube WebinarJam Vimeo and Voomly are some of the software and platforms that have integrated video capabilities.
You can include webinars in your sales funnels and landing page to allow potential clients to view them.
Coaches can use ClickFunnels to schedule regular coaching sessions and sales calls.
You can do this using a third party integration, such as Zapier.
Zap will schedule the call into your calendar after a client makes a booking. Both Google Calendars and Calendly, popular calendaring tools, work.
You’ll want to use this feature if you are a coach looking to sell a variety of digital products such as courses, coaching, memberships and downloads.
Customers can access all of the products that they have purchased from you at one time.
If someone bought two PDF worksheets, and then became a customer, these products will appear in the Customer Center. This allows your customers to stay up-to-date with all of their products that they have purchased from you.
The platform is capable of a wide range of integrations, as we have already mentioned.
Coaches will be able to integrate with Zapier because the platform is compatible.
- Webinar and Coaching Software
- Google Calendar
- Teamup Calendar
- Please SMS
- SMS with Zapier
You can use these integrations to deliver webinars using ClickFunnels, manage your schedule and send SMS marketing.
Sales Funnels & Landing Pages
Sales funnels and landing page are two of the core features.
ClickFunnels 2.0 provides templates to help you create them.
Coaches will typically create a webinar channel, which is possible to do within the sales funnel creator.
There are many ways that coaches can use landing pages and sales funnels.
- Advertise offers If you are currently running a coaching offer, such as “Book 10 sessions, get 2 free,” you can create a landing page that highlights this deal.
- Schedule Calls– Create a form to allow new and existing customers to schedule calls from your landing page.
- Prerecorded Webinars– You can embed prerecorded webinars in your sales funnel by using third-party software, such as EverWebinar.
You’ll want to create a website that showcases your entire range of coaching services and products.
ClickFunnels allows you to create a website with the following elements.
- Coaching Sales
- E-commerce (digital products).
- Sales of courses and memberships
- Testimonials & Reviews
- Visit our About Us page
ClickFunnels has an email marketing solution that is perfect for coaches.
You can follow up on clients, confirm and schedule calls, and promote your latest offers.
Email marketing has many features.
- Drag-and drop builder
- Automated flows
ClickFunnels 2.0 can automate the scheduling, confirmation and follow-up of coaching calls.
Workflows is the platform’s “Zap” feature. It links together different elements and makes them work as one.
You can use these in a variety of ways.
- Clients land on your booking page, and they schedule a call.
- Bookings are confirmed by email.
- The booking link is included in a follow-up message sent 24 hours before the call.
- A survey is sent to the participants after the call for their feedback.
You could offer your current clients courses as a way to expand your business.
Coaches are usually specialists in a particular area. They could create a course by recording video training.
A course that has been created can be sold again and again without any additional work.
ClickFunnels allows you to create your course and upload it onto the platform. You can also organize this into modules.
Other Course Features
- Scheduled and Drip Content This will ensure that your students get the best possible learning experience.
- Notes for Your Next Course Update– You can make internal notes that highlight the changes you want to include in your next course.
- Analytics: Track user registration, see what’s been completed, and change access.
- Drag and Drop Editor Upload your courses onto the platform using templates to design them. You won’t require any technical knowledge in order to create your course.
Memberships are another way coaches can make money with ClickFunnels.
This will be a complimentary product if you include coaching in your membership program.
How to use memberships as a coach:
- Upsell – Use it to sell coaching programs.
- Coaching Included– You can include group coaching or individual coaching for your members.
- Group coaching This can be done through training sessions and Q&A sessions.
- Community– Use a third party solution, such as Facebook groups, to have your members network with each other and resolve problems.
ClickFunnels 2.0’s A/B Testing can be used by coaches to increase conversion rates and reduce costs.
A/B testing involves sending visitors to different versions of your landing pages or emails to test their response. This feature will tell you which version has the highest conversion rate.
This tool allows coaches to test their emails, landing pages, and sales funnels.
You’ll find the best clients by running a few tests.
You can also read about the advantages of using
ClickFunnels has dashboards for websites, pages and funnels. It also displays analytics on memberships, emails, courses, and memberships.
Users can drill down to see how each product and offer is performing.
The coaches will be able see whether a product sells less or more with time. This gives them the chance to make changes and increase conversion.
The coaches can also monitor the performance of their business from a higher level. This allows them to hire more employees before becoming overworked.
What ClickFunnels Subscription Plan Does a Coach Need?
Coaches may begin by purchasing the Basic plan for $147 per month. The Basic plan will allow coaches to access webinars, call schedules, landing pages and sales funnels among other features.
If they start creating courses for customers, the plan’s three-course limitation will likely be exceeded and they will need to upgrade to either the Pro or Funnel Hacker plans.
- Basic Plan $147/month
- Pro Plan – $197/month
- Funnel hacker $297/month
|You can also find out more about
|You can also read about the advantages of using
ClickFunnels 2.0 Coaching Templates
ClickFunnels has a variety of templates available for coaches to use.
These include opt-in pages, email, websites, funnels and webinar registration.
You can find the platform’s webinar sign-up pages in its Site & Funnels area. Coaches can choose from ten different templates.
You can edit the template further by using the page editor.
Tips for coaches using ClickFunnels 2.
ClickFunnels 2.0 coaches, here are our top 3 tips:
- Seek support– Whether it’s joining ClickFunnels’ Facebook group, messaging the help center or watching videos on YouTube. ClickFunnels has incredible resources in all formats. There is always someone to help you if you get stuck.
- Conduct a Needs Analysis — Your clients know what they want better than you. Some clients may want more accountability calls, or they might prefer a new product that you hadn’t thought of.
- Expand your Product Line– Take advantage that ClickFunnels offers many features. You can sell digital downloads, courses and memberships. Since they are already part of your plan, you can try selling them.
What software does ClickFunnels replace for coaches?
Many coaches use other software because ClickFunnels offers a wide range of features.
We’ve compiled a list to help you better understand what ClickFunnels can replace:
- Websites, landing pages, sales funnels, and more
- Email Marketing
- Join Us for Memberships and Courses
- You can also read about the advantages of using
- Google Analytics