ClickFunnels is a platform that allows you to create, sell, and deliver products and services. Its features include marketing, funnels, websites and landing pages.
is more expensive due to its extensive features.
Unbounce is a good alternative platform for businesses that only require landing pages.
- ClickFunnels 2.0 is available for $147 per month.
- FittleProject ranks ClickFunnels as the third platform.
- Trustpilot has given ClickFunnels a rating of 4.66/5.
- This comparison shows that ClickFunnels is the clear winner.
- The new ClickFunnels is an all-in one platform that helps you sell products and services.
- Unbounce is an online platform that allows you to create and host landing pages.
The main differences between ClickFunnels 2.0 & Unbounce
Before purchasing a subscription, users should be aware of the differences between ClickFunnels and Unbounce:
- Unbounce’s primary focus is on landing pages, whereas ClickFunnels is an all-in one solution for selling services and products.
- Digital Products ClickFunnels has native hosting and delivery of membership sites and courses. In contrast, Unbounce has no native digital product hosting or delivery.
- Pricing ClickFunnels is more expensive, with an entry-level plan starting at $147 per monthly, while Unbounce offers a $99 entry-level package.
- Automation and Workflows– Unbounce has a Zapier integration, but it does not have a native solution. ClickFunnels has a feature called Workflows.
|$147 per month
|$99 per month
|The annual range is between $240 and $3468
|Get 25% off your purchase every year
|Type of Platform
|Landing pages, funnels, websites
|Digital Product Creation and Hosting
|Membership sites and courses
What are ClickFunnels 2.0?
ClickFunnels is a complete solution that allows businesses to market and sell products and services.
Features and tools of the platform include:
- Landing pages
- Global Products
- Membership sites
- Email marketing
The platform is a great tool for online and offline businesses.
Unbounce, on the other hand is used to create landing pages that are used to sell and market products.
Landing pages on the platform can be tailored to meet a variety of business requirements, including:
- Small Businesses
- B2B Marketing
- Professional Services
Unbounce offers a variety of tools, including:
- AI landing page builder
- Smart Traffic
- Email marketing
- Sub-accounts for clients
- A/B Testing
- Webhooks and integration
- Unbounce app
ClickFunnels 2.0: Pros and cons
- Turnkey – ClickFunnels is a one-stop solution that allows users to create and market assets immediately.
- Digital Products – This platform allows subscribers to create and host courses, membership sites, and other digital products.
- 44 Day Risk Free– Prospective clients can combine the 14-day free trial with a 30-day money back guarantee to test the platform for 44 full days.
- Annual Discount– Users who choose an annual subscription can save up $3,468 annually.
- User experience ClickFunnels provides users with drag-and drop builders and descriptions that help them to get started quickly.
You can also find out more about Cons
- Pricing The Basic plan is the platform’s entry level subscription and starts at $147 a month. This is an incredibly high price for new businesses.
- Product catalogs– ClickFunnels can be used for selling physical products but it does not offer advanced ecommerce solutions when a company has a large catalogue of products.
- Advanced customization ClickFunnels is a one-stop solution and it’s hard to customize. If the user has specific requirements, this platform may not be for them.
Unbounce: Pros and cons
- Pricing Unbounce’s landing page solution starts at just $99 making it a very affordable option.
- AI Builder Tools – To speed up the creation of landing pages, Unbounce offers an AI builder.
- More than 100 Templates– The platform offers all users more than 100 templates that are pre-built and designed for different industries.
- Annual Discount– A user who opts for a subscription plan that is annual can save 25% on the cost.
You can also find out more about Cons
- Limited Features – Although users can sell any type of product on the platform there is no native delivery or hosting.
- Third Party Platforms Unbounce subscribers may need third party platforms to deliver digital services and products.
- Additional costs– Prices can quickly increase because of the need for third-party platform subscriptions.
ClickFunnels 2.0 and Unbounce: Websites, landing pages, and funnels
Additional features include:
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Sell products and Services
- Leads’ information should be collected
- Connect landing pages and funnels
Unbounce, on the other hand, does not offer a website-building tool.
ClickFunnels 2.0 is the clear winner in this comparison.
ClickFunnels has a tool called a landing page that can be used to advertise and sell products and services.
Its features include:
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Forms that require opt-in
- Lead Magnets
- Registration forms for events
- The following are some examples of the events that you can attend
- Checkout Integrated
Users can sell their products using a subscription or a single-payment model.
To increase sales they can also add order bumps and upsells.
Unbounce, which is a platform for landing pages, has an amazing range of features and tools, including:
- Classic Build – Drag-and-drop editor for subscribers. Select and change page elements.
- SmartBuilder is an AI-powered tool that creates landing pages using templates and fills them with copy.
- Apps – These direct integrations allow for additional functionality such as checkout buttons without the need to code.
- Templates Unbounce offers more than 100 templates that cover almost every industry and product.
- Forms– Collect the lead’s data and send it into your CRM for them to be entered into a pipeline.
Unbounce offers a number of advanced targeting options.
- Dynamic content– The dynamic text element allows users to match the landing page’s text with the ad that a visitor clicked.
- Location-based Targeting– Customize content by creating popups or sticky bars that refer to a visitor’s current location.
- Cookie-Targeting– Update and change a popup and sticky bar depending on the tags and audience segment of the visitor.
- Referral targeting – Present different offers to potential customers depending on their traffic referral source.
Conversion Intelligence is a machine-learning tool that optimizes and split tests campaigns.
Unbounce, which is primarily a landing-page platform, is the clear winner in this comparison.
ClickFunnels is the only platform that has a native channel builder.
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Multimedia embeds
- Workflow Integration
The platform’s funnel feature allows businesses to maximize sales by offering complementary products, such as upsells or downsells.
After a user purchases a course, he or she could be offered a related e-book.
Unbounce has many advanced features but they are limited to landing pages. It does not have any tools for websites or funnels.
ClickFunnels is the winner of this category because it offers subscribers all three types of online presence builders.
Digital Products: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs Unbounce
ClickFunnels has two digital products tools: membership sites and courses.
The course tool on the platform has features and tools such as:
- Scheduled and drip content
- Student Management
- Learner access can be granted and edited.
- Coming Soon Page
- Mobile-responsive design
Membership sites are the second digital product tool available in ClickFunnels 2.
ClickFunnels provides the following tools for membership sites to ClickFunnels subscribers:
- Members Login
- Add and update the content library
- Subscription pricing
Unbounce, on the other hand does not offer native tools for digital product creation, delivery, or hosting.
ClickFunnels is the winner of this digital product category.
E-Commerce Features: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs Unbounce
ClickFunnels has a feature known as Global Products. This allows users to create products and add them easily across their sites, landing pages and funnels.
The products are dynamically updated because they were created centrally.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a lot of features, but it is not as advanced as other software.
It is not recommended for clothing retailers or other companies that have a large number of products.
Unbounce, which is primarily an landing page provider, hasn’t been designed to handle large product catalogues.
Listing e-commerce items is done using the platform’s landing pages builder.
All of these features and tools are therefore useful for creating e-commerce pages.
We would say the tools are similar because both platforms do not cater to large product catalogues but are focused primarily on individual products or bundles.
Marketing: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs Unbounce
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers email marketing and workflows that help users sell and market their products.
Email marketing is a powerful tool that comes with many features.
- Drag-and drop builder
- Multiple email types
- Your Behavior
- Contact information
The ClickFunnels Workflow Tool connects all of the platform’s assets to automate marketing.
After a user fills out a form, marketing automation can send them an email promoting a service or product.
Some of the features that are available in workflow include:
- Segmentation of audience
- Drip campaigns
- Dynamic content
- A/B testing
Unbounce, on the other hand, does not offer any native marketing tools. Users must integrate third-party platforms to gain access to email marketing and automation.
Apps and integrations: Unbounce vs ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels has a limited number of integrations. This is because the platform is all-in one and users can manage their business without them.
The integrations of the platform include:
ClickFunnels 2.0 has an API that allows for integration with other platforms.
ClickFunnels 2.0 allows users to connect with thousands of third party platforms.
Unbounce offers many apps and direct integrations that allow users to connect their landing page to third-party platforms.
Apps and integrations that are available include:
- WooCommerce button
- Google Analytics
These integrations provide users with solutions for eCommerce, payment tracking, forms and booking.
Support and migration: ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
ClickFunnels has a variety of features that can help you with any issue.
Support features of the platform include:
- Live Chat
- Email support
- Help documents
- Mastery Training
- Live Training
Migrating subscriptions from an existing membership site to a different platform can be a daunting task.
ClickFunnels 2.0 doesn’t offer any migration support.
Users can get help from the platform’s great support team via email and live chat.
Unbounce offers support to its subscribers through the Unbounce Community and Unbounce Help Center, as well as live chat, documentation, and Unbounce Live Chat.
Users can contact the support team for assistance.
ClickFunnels has better support and migration tools when compared to the other platform.
ClickFunnels 2.0 and Unbounce: A comparison of affordability
ClickFunnels has three different subscription plans.
- Basic Plan: $147 per Month
- The Pro Plan is $197 per month.
- The Funnel Hacker Plan – $297 per month
The platform’s main features include
- Admin users
- Contacts Unlimited
- Workflows Unlimited
- Unlimited Pages
- Unlimited email sequences
- You can also read about the advantages of using
The most important differences between plans are the limitations placed on the assets and the users. With each upgrade in subscription, users can create additional websites, funnels and courses.
Users of the Pro and Funnel Hacker plans gain access to additional tools:
- Affiliate Program
- API Access
- Liquid theme Editor
- Maintenance mode Plan for CF1
We believe the price is reasonable, given that ClickFunnels users can create and sell courses as well as products and services.
If a new user is just starting out, the price may seem excessive.
We recommend that users who are still unsure try the ClickFunnels platform using the 14-day free trial, and 30-day money back guarantee.
Unbounce, on the other hand, offers four different pricing plans.
- The Launch Plan is $99 per month
- The Optimize Plan is $145 per monthly
- The Accelerate Plan is $240 per month.
- The Concierge Plan is $625 per month
Unbounce’s core functions include:
- Landing pages with unlimited number
- Sticky bars
- AI Copywriting
Each subscription plan upgrade gives users access to more conversions, visitors and domains.
We believe ClickFunnels’ 2.0 entry-level plan offers better value than Unbounce.
It has a lot more features such as membership sites, funnels, membership automation, and courses.
The best platform for a business depends on its needs.
ClickFunnels 2.0 is a great solution for companies that are looking for a one-stop-shop for their products and services.
It has all of the features you need, including marketing, automation, landing pages, funnels and websites.
If a user is looking for a landing-page solution that has limited marketing capabilities, they may want to consider Unbounce.
Unbounce 2.0 offers more features and tools. ClickFunnels has more features than Unbounce, including a Landing Page that overlaps. It also includes websites, funnels and membership sites. Email marketing, automation, and courses are all available.
The main focus of Unbounce is landing pages. On the other hand, ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a platform that includes everything. ClickFunnels is the superior platform because it offers more tools and features.
Yes, Unbounce’s entry-level subscription costs $90 per monthly. ClickFunnels’ 2.0 entry-level plan is $147 per monthly.
Unbounce is a landing page builder that is specialized for creating landing pages. ClickFunnels is a platform to sell, market, and deliver services, physical, and digital products. Depending on your requirements, either ClickFunnels or Unbounce is the best fit.
Both Unbounce and ClickFunnels are simple to use. They offer drag-and drop editors for creating landing pages, websites and funnels, and pop-ups to guide users through the creation process.
Both Unbounce and ClickFunnels2.0 offer a 14-day trial. ClickFunnels offers a 30-day guarantee on all purchases, so prospective users are able to test the platform risk-free for 44 days.