ClickFunnels helps service businesses generate leads, sell their services and manage clients.
- ClickFunnels offers a complete platform that includes marketing tools, contact management, and opt-in forms.
- Platform is great for growing and managing businesses.
ClickFunnels for Service Businesses
ClickFunnels has a wide variety of tools to help service businesses increase sales.
Here are some examples on how service businesses can use ClickFunnels.
- Lead Generation– The platform offers a variety of tools for lead generation including lead magnet funnels and templates.
- Enable Bookings ClickFunnels allows service businesses to embed third party platform calendars, so that clients can book consultations.
- Sell and Market Services– Businesses can list and sell services directly on their website, funnel or page. Prospective customers can review and buy their services.
- Manage Customer ClickFunnels offers a dashboard for managing contacts. Businesses can see their lists of customers and their details.
ClickFunnels can be used by service businesses such as:
ClickFunnels Features for Service Businesses
ClickFunnels website builder is a great tool for service businesses to create an online presence.
Website tools include:
- Drag-and drop builder
- Forms that require opt-in
- List and sell Services
Websites can be used by service businesses to provide a platform for customers to learn about the services that they offer and read testimonials from previous clients.
For example, a accountant might list their specialties, qualifications and contact information.
ClickFunnels is a feature that can be used to generate leads for service businesses.
The funnels feature links a series pages in order to present multiple offers to customers, leading them to make a purchase.
Its features include:
ClickFunnels offers many templates for service-based businesses.
- Opt-in funnels
- Lead magnet funnels
- Webinar registration funnels
This could be used by window cleaners to offer their services as a subscription and upsells such as gutter cleaning.
ClickFunnels offers a full suite of email marketing features that businesses can use to stay in touch with clients and promote services.
Email marketing tools are available on the platform.
- Drag-and drop builder
- Recipes (templates).
- Automated Sequences
Businesses, such as lawyers and attorneys, may wish to inform their clients of any changes in laws they should be aware of. This can be accomplished by using the email feature on the platform to send out broadcasts.
There are many other uses for this in service businesses.
- Confirmation of appointments
- Reminders for appointments
- New Services Offered
- Special Offers
Workflows is a powerful ClickFunnels tool that automates and connects all the assets of the platform.
The tool can be used by service businesses to move leads along the sales funnel using conditional logic and triggers.
Sending booking confirmation messages is another way that a business can make use of this tool.
Additional Workflow Tools:
- Email automation
- A/B Testing
- Direct integrations
- Zapier webhooks
This feature can be used by providers such as Dentists to remind customers of their appointments, to promote new services and to connect the platform with a CRM.
These CRM platforms have direct integrations:
- Zoho CRM
ClickFunnels offers a tool for managing contacts that allows service businesses to track and review their clients.
The profile of a contact may include:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Services purchased
Adding notes to the client profile will keep all their employees up-to-date on their clients’ needs.
The feature can be used by personal trainers and other service providers to track the progress of their clients.
It is important to note that this tool may be too limited for some service businesses and not enough to replace an entire CRM platform.
What ClickFunnels Subscription Do Service Businesses Need?
ClickFunnels offers a Basic subscription plan for most service businesses.
The main differences between the subscription plans of the platform are the number and types of funnels and websites they allow.
They don’t have to upgrade, unless they need multiple websites and domains.
|You can also find out more about
Subscribe to ClickFunnels .
- Basic – $147 per month
- Pro – $197 per month
- Funnel Hacker – $297 per month
- Consider purchasing an annual ClickFunnels subscription for service businesses. You can save up $3,468 annually.
- The 30-day free trial of ClickFunnels can be combined with the 30-day money back guarantee to give prospective users a 60-day trial that is risk-free.
What software does ClickFunnels replace for service businesses?
ClickFunnels offers a single platform for all your service business needs.
ClickFunnels is a software replacement for:
- Websites and Funnels
- Email Marketing
- You can also read about the advantages of using
- Google Analytics