ClickFunnels is a platform that allows you to create, host, and deliver products and services. This is made possible by a variety of builders, tools for marketing, and automation.
ThriveCart is a good alternative for businesses who are looking for a checkout solution and sales platform instead of integrating everything into one platform.
- ClickFunnels 2.0 is available for $147 per month.
- FittleProject ranks ClickFunnels as the third platform.
- Trustpilot has given ClickFunnels a rating 4.6/5.
- This comparison shows that ClickFunnels is the clear winner.
- ThriveCart is available for $495 per lifetime account
- ThriveCart does not rank in FittleProject’s top ten list
- ThriveCart is rated 3.2/5 by Trustpilot
- ThriveCart offers a fantastic alternative to the traditional checkout page.
- The ClickFunnels 2.0 platform is an all-in one platform for selling digital goods and services, as it includes marketing tools and native automated.
- ThriveCart provides a solution for creating and selling digital and physical products.
The main differences between ClickFunnels 2.0 & ThriveCart
- Primary focus – ClickFunnels is a platform that focuses on selling digital and physical goods alongside services. ThriveCart only allows you to sell online products.
- Pricing ThriveCart offers a subscription that is paid once, whereas ClickFunnels’ 2.0 subscriptions are available monthly or annually.
- Builders – ClickFunnels has landing pages, funnels, and website builders. ThriveCart has only sales pages and funnels.
- Brick-and-Mortar Stores – ClickFunnels can be used by offline businesses for Lead Generation and Advertising, but ThriveCart does not support them.
- Membership site feature ThriveCart supports direct integrations and the sale of membership access, but does not have a host feature. ClickFunnels, on the other hand, supports creation, hosting and delivery for membership sites.
|$147 per month
|$495 (one-time payment)
|$240 to $3,468 per annum
|Get up to $1,500 off
|Type of Platform
|Technical Knowledge Required
|Landing pages, funnels, websites
|Sales pages, funnels
|Native Digital Products
|Membership sites and courses
|Native E-Commerce Solutions
|Native Email Marketing
What are ClickFunnels and ThriveCart 2.0?
ClickFunnels is a platform that allows you to create, host, market, and sell products and services.
ClickFunnels 2.0 features include:
ClickFunnels can be used to increase sales by online and offline companies due to the variety of tools.
You might also like:
ThriveCart offers a solution to sell products and services. It also includes tools for creating, hosting and delivering courses.
Features and tools of the platform include:
- Integration of memberships
- Physical Products
- Affiliate programs
- Checkout Pages
ClickFunnels 2.0: Pros and cons
- All in One: The platform contains all the tools and features needed to deliver and sell services and products. No third-party platforms will be required.
- Annual Coupon– ClickFunnels offers its annual users a Discount of $240 – $3,468 each year.
- All Products– This platform is able to be used for all types of products and services. There are no restrictions.
You can also find out more about Cons
- High Price ClickFunnels 2.0 begins at $147 per monthly. This may be beyond the budget of small businesses.
- Unnecessary features– This platform is packed with so many tools, it can overwhelm a small business that only wants to create a simple presence online.
ThriveCart: Pros and cons
- Pricing ThriveCart offers a lifetime subscription, which means users can use and access the platform for as long as they wish after a single payment.
- Easy-to-Use: The platform is intuitive and has many templates to help users get started quickly.
- Physical and Digital Products ThriveCart allows you to sell both physical and digital products, even if they can’t be delivered or hosted on the platform.
You can also find out more about Cons
- Course Host ThriveCart has a native course creator, but does not have video hosting. Users must embed videos.
- Limitations of Membership Sites– The platform allows the sale and creation of membership sites but does not provide a solution for hosting or delivery.
- Websites ThriveCart does not have a website creator; users are restricted to sales pages and funnels.
ClickFunnels 2.0 vs ThriveCart: Websites, landing pages, and funnels
ClickFunnels has tools to help businesses create an online presence, promote their products and increase sales.
You can create landing pages and websites using the platform’s tools.
ClickFunnels has also developed a powerful tool that increases conversion rates and order value.
The funnel tools and features of the platform include:
- All Products and Services for Sale
- Workflow Integration
- One-time Payments
ThriveCart, on the other hand, doesn’t offer a dedicated website builder. However, businesses can still use its sales pages and funnels as a workaround for their website.
Users can create their own checkout pages, use them on a custom-domain, link to a website hosted by a third party, or embed them.
Drag-and-drop editor allows businesses to create funnel pages and upsells, as well as downsells.
They can be used for selling upgraded versions of products that a customer has purchased as well as complementary services and products.
ClickFunnels wins the comparison by a wide margin. It has more advanced features and a built-in website builder.
CRM: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs ThriveCart
ClickFunnels has a section called Contacts where you can view all your leads and customers.
Here, businesses can create segments, tag customers, filter, sort and generate lists.
They can also see what products the customers bought and how they interacted with businesses.
Zapier can be used by customers who do not want to use a full CRM solution.
ThriveCart doesn’t have a native solution for CRM. However, businesses can integrate a CRM either via Zapier or a direct integration.
This comparison is a clear winner for ClickFunnels 2. It has many powerful features that are native to the software.
Marketing and Automation: ThriveCart vs ClickFunnels 2.
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers email marketing as well as an automation software called Workflows.
Email marketing tools are available on the platform.
- Drag-and drop builder
- Segments and tags
- You can also read about the advantages of using
The ClickFunnels Workflow Tool 2.0 combines the platform assets in flows.
Assets that can be added into a flow are opt-in forms and emails.
Users can also integrate third-party platforms such as SMS messaging into the Workflow.
ThriveCart, on the other hand, only offers a native autoresponder. It does not offer email marketing or workflows.
It has a feature which allows businesses to set rules for sending follow-up messages or changing affiliate offers.
ClickFunnels 2.0 is the best tool for email marketing.
E-Commerce: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs ThriveCart
ClickFunnels supports the sale physical products through websites, landing pages and funnels created on the platform.
Global Products is a tool that allows businesses to create products once, and then add them to funnels by using the drag-and drop editor.
The funnel will be dynamically updated to reflect any changes made by a user if they update product information in Global Products.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has the following tools for e-commerce:
ThriveCart allows users to sell physical goods on the platform using these tools:
- Fulfillment service direct integrations
- Check out physical products
- Bump Offers
- Shipping Options
ClickFunnels has the best e-commerce tools. A product can be sold on landing pages, funnels, and websites. It also has a powerful Global Products feature.
Digital Products: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs ThriveCart
ClickFunnels has a course builder that is a solution for creating, hosting and delivering courses.
Platform features include:
- Video Hosting
- Drag-and drop builder
- Scheduled and drip content
- Student Management
- Login Areas
- Note taking for internal use
Recipes is a tool that generates an outline of a course using the platform’s course template.
This tool will save you a lot of time, as you don’t have to plan out a whole course. You can simply upload your videos and add them directly into the template.
ThriveCart has its own native tools for creating and delivering courses.
ThriveCart does not have a native video hosting tool. Instead, users must embed their videos.
You can embed videos from:
- You can watch videos on YouTube
The following features are included:
- Drag-and drop builder
- Login page
- Schedule drip content
- Domains customisable
Tags, lists and imports of learners are all additional tools that can be used for managing students.
Other ThriveCart Course Tools:
- Customized design and layout
- Track your progress with the Progress Tracker
The course builder of ClickFunnels is superior to ThriveCart’s because it offers native video hosting, rather than having to embed videos. It also has a handy template tool that speeds up creation.
Join our Membership Sites
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a built-in membership site builder that allows businesses to sell:
Subscription-based membership sites allow businesses to create a steady stream of recurring revenue.
ThriveCart, on the other hand, does not offer a native tool for membership, but does provide direct integrations with membership.
These tools allow businesses to sell access to membership sites through ThriveCart, and then redirect customers to a third-party platform for delivery of products.
We rated ClickFunnels 2.0 higher than ThriveCart because it is the only platform with a membership site.
Integrations: ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
ClickFunnels is an all-in one platform. Users don’t need to integrate third-party platforms.
Here are a few examples of integrations that it does have.
ClickFunnels 2.0 subscribers have access to API. This means that businesses can connect Zapier with thousands of third-party platforms.
ThriveCart offers dozens of direct integrations, plugins, and API access for users to connect platforms.
- Payment processing
- Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Fulfillment Services
- Google Sheets
- Membership Platforms
- Webinar platforms
ThriveCart has a Zapier integration that allows users to connect with thousands of platforms.
Reporting and analytics: ClickFunnels vs. ThriveCart
ClickFunnels has a number of reporting and analytics features that give business owners a clear picture of the performance of their company.
The tools of the platform include:
- Websites, landing pages, and funnels
- Conversion rates
- Stats for adding to your cart
- Watch statistics
- Tracking progress
- Open Rates
- Click-through rates
- Orders purchased
ThriveCart has a reporting dashboard and insight dashboards.
The following are the sales figures for:
- Product sales
- Page Views
- Conversion rates
- Refund rates
The statistics can be calculated for any period and compared to previous periods.
ThriveCart has a tool named Prediction Engine that tells the users what sales are expected for a product.
It is an excellent tool to help businesses plan the delivery of their products.
ClickFunnels has more reporting and analytics tools, but the dashboards are less customizable than ThriveCart.
We would therefore rank both platforms equally if we were to compare their analytics and reporting features.
Customer Support: ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a variety of support options and help, including:
- Live Chat
- ClickFunnels Academy
- Documentation guides
- Live training and webinars
Customer support is excellent and they provide video tutorials to help you fix any issues.
ThriveCart offers a variety of support and assistance tools.
- FAQ Section
- Email support
- Training documentation
ThriveCart’s platform does not offer a live chat feature. Instead, customers must submit tickets via email and wait to receive a reply.
We’d say ClickFunnels has the best support and help options when comparing the two platforms.
ClickFunnels’ responsiveness and support is a major factor.
Affordability of ClickFunnels 2.0 vs ThriveCart
ClickFunnels has three different subscription plans.
- Basic Plan: $147 per Month
- The Pro Plan is $197 per month
- The Funnel Hacker Plan is $297 per month
All subscription plans include access to all websites, funnels and pages, as well as courses, students, workflows email marketing and automation.
When upgrading, the key tools that businesses receive are the limitation of the number of assets they can create as well as the limitations on the number of students they can enroll.
If businesses choose to use the platform, they can also save $240-$3,468 annually.
ThriveCart, on the other hand, does not offer platform access as a subscription; instead users are required to purchase lifetime access.
The ThriveCart Pro Account is available for $195 and costs $495.
ThriveCart’s initial cost is significantly higher than ClickFunnels 2.
As it is a lifetime subscription, if a user uses the platform more than a few weeks, it will be cheaper.
We suggest users add the cost of third-party subscriptions if they were to purchase ThriveCart, before comparing affordability.
ClickFunnels is a great platform for saving money.
ClickFunnels is clearly the superior platform after testing and comparing it with ThriveCart.
ClickFunnels offers a comprehensive set of features that include membership sites, email campaigns, and automation.
ClickFunnels’ pricing is higher than ThriveCart when compared over a longer period of time, but most ThriveCart customers also require third-party subscriptions.
The monthly price for many users could be the same.
ThriveCart is a great option for existing website owners who are only interested in a checkout solution.
ThriveCart 2.0 offers more features and tools. For example, ClickFunnels has a CRM, email marketing, and workflows.
ThriveCart offers checkout and payment solutions with funnels, integrations, and courses. clickFunnels 2.0, on the other hand, is a platform that offers a lot more features, including email marketing, automation and better hosting solutions for digital products.
ThriveCart is priced at $495. This is more expensive because it’s a lifetime subscription. clickFunnels 2.0 is available as a monthly subscription starting at $147.
The most recommended solution is ClickFunnels, 2.0, as it is an all-in one platform for businesses that allows them to advertise, sell, and host products. ThriveCart, on the other hand, is primarily a checkout and sales solution with fewer digital product tools.
ClickFunnels and ThriveCart both have an easy-to-use interface. However, ClickFunnels is slightly easier as it’s a one-stop platform. Users don’t need to integrate third-party platforms, like ThriveCart users do.
By combining the 14-day trial and the 30-day refund guarantee, prospective ClickFunnels customers can try the platform risk-free for 44 days. ThriveCart, on the other hand does not offer a free trial but offers a 30-day refund guarantee that “pays for itself”.