ClickFunnels is a platform that allows you to create, host, and deliver products and services.
Platform features include landing pages, funnels and email marketing. E-commerce, membership sites, and courses are also available.
SquareSpace is a good alternative for businesses who only need a basic website builder. ClickFunnels 2.0, however, may be too expensive.
- ClickFunnels 2.0 is available for $147 per month.
- FittleProject ranks ClickFunnels as the third platform.
- Trustpilot has given ClickFunnels a rating of 4.66/5.
- This comparison shows that ClickFunnels is the clear winner.
- SquareSpace is available for as low as $16 per month
- SquareSpace does not appear in FittleProject’s Top 10 List
- SquareSpace is rated 1.5/5 by Trustpilot
- SquareSpace offers a great alternative to building and hosting your website
- The all-in one platform, ClickFunnels 2, supports the marketing of products and services.
- SquareSpace allows businesses to sell their products online and market them.
ClickFunnels 2.0 vs SquareSpace: Differences and similarities
Before choosing a platform, prospective SquareSpace and ClickFunnels customers should be aware of the following key differences:
- Pricing ClickFunnels’ 2.0 entry plan costs $147 per monthly, compared with SquareSpace’s $16.
- Online presence SquareSpace offers a website creator, while ClickFunnels 2.0 includes a landing page and funnel builder.
- Digital Products – Although both platforms offer courses and membership sites, ClickFunnels’ 2.0 is more advanced.
- Ecommerce SquareSpace’s tools for e-commerce support large product catalogues, like a clothing line’s product range, better than ClickFunnels 2.0.
- Automation– ClickFunnels has an amazing automation tool called Workflows that allows customers to link their assets together. SquareSpace, on the other hand, lacks native automation features.
|$147 per month
|$16 per month
|$240 to $3,468 per annum
|Get up to 25% off per year
|Type of Platform
|Landing pages, funnels, websites
|Native Digital Products are supported
|Membership sites and courses
|Membership sites and courses
|Native E-Commerce Solutions
|Native Email Marketing
|API Access and Integration
What are ClickFunnels 2.0?
ClickFunnels is a platform that allows companies to sell and market their products.
Users can enjoy the following features on the platform:
- Landing Pages
- Members-only sites
- You can also find out more about the Automated Vehicles by clicking here.
- Email marketing
ClickFunnels 2.0 is a powerful tool that can be used by almost any industry.
SquareSpace is an online website builder, but it also supports the creation of membership sites and courses.
The platform also provides templates and email marketing tools.
The website tool is useful for the following purposes.
- Lead generation
- Booking and scheduling
- Digital Products
ClickFunnels 2.0: Pros and cons
- All Products and Services– This platform is equipped with great features to support the sale and distribution of all types of services, products and digital content.
- Annual discount ClickFunnels gives users a annual discounts between $240 and $3,468 each year.
- 44 Day Risk-Free: Prospective businesses may combine ClickFunnels’ 14-day Free Trial and its 30-day Money-Back Guarantee to test the platform risk-free for 44 days.
You can also find out more about Cons
- Pricing ClickFunnels is expensive, with its $147 monthly subscription plan.
- Overwhelming– Due to the many tools and features, it may take some time for new users to become familiar with the platform.
SquareSpace: Pros and cons
- Pricing SquareSpace offers a free entry-level subscription, giving new users the opportunity to try out the platform.
- Versatile: The website platform can be customized for all industries including ecommerce, coaching, eLearning and membership sites.
You can also find out more about Cons
- Transaction fees– SquareSpace users who are not subscribed to SquareSpace Commerce plan will be charged a 3% transaction charge on all sales.
- Automation and Funnels — The platform does not have any automation tools or funnels. If a company needs them, it must integrate and purchase a third-party system.
Use Experience: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs SquareSpace
ClickFunnels has a simple layout that is easy to navigate. Users can choose an asset and start creating.
Users can create assets using drag-and drop editors, templates and directions.
ClickFunnels 2.0’s Workflows (automation) tools allow businesses to easily connect websites, funnels and landing pages with membership sites, courses and other business services into a single flow.
SquareSpace offers businesses a great experience.
SquareSpace’s main difference is the ability to create membership sites and courses from the website builder.
The drag-and drop builder allows users to create and publish assets.
SquareSpace vs ClickFunnels 2.0: Websites, landing pages, and funnels
ClickFunnels has drag-and drop website builders with these features:
- Login to your membership page
- Mobile-responsive design
Businesses of all types can create an online presence using the platform.
SquareSpace users begin the process of creating a website by choosing a template.
Templates are available for all industries including:
- One page
Subscribers can quickly create a website by selecting a template and using the drag-and drop editor. They can also customize it, change assets, or add new ones.
The following assets can be added by users:
- Bookings and scheduling
- List Products
- Members areas
- Custom domains
SquareSpace, a website-building tool, is tied with ClickFunnels, 2.0. There is no clear winner in this comparison.
ClickFunnels 2.0 is a great landing page builder that comes with the following tools and features:
- Drag-and drop builder
- Product Description
- Sales maximization
- Order bumps
SquareSpace, on the other hand, does not have a landing page builder. It is only available for websites.
ClickFunnels wins the landing page comparison by a wide margin.
ClickFunnels has a complete funnel builder designed to increase opt ins and sales.
This platform provides users with features such as:
- Recipes (templates).
- Drag-and drop builder
SquareSpace, on the other hand does not have a funnel-specific tool. Users can only create funnels using the limited tools available on their site or third-party platforms.
ClickFunnels wins the comparison.
Digital Products: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs SquareSpace
Joining Sites for Courses
ClickFunnels 2.0 comes with two native digital products: memberships and courses.
The following tools are available in the course builder:
- Recipes (templates).
- Drag-and drop builder
- Video Hosting
- Scheduled and drip content
- User Permission Settings
- You can also read about the advantages of using
With the ClickFunnels 2. membership site, businesses can create and sell content.
This platform includes the following features for membership sites:
- Build your own home
- Login to your membership
- Video content
- Subscription billing
SquareSpace has also a membership website builder that allows users to sell and gate access to content.
Users can choose from three different billing options:
- Fixed amount (payable as a single payment or in multiples)
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Enjoy Free Shipping
SquareSpace allows users to create paid course using its membership feature.
Once a user creates a membership website, he or she can upload videos to the site and schedule content delivery.
Course creators are able to host and deliver other content types, such as:
- Downloadable digital content
We rated ClickFunnels as the superior platform after testing both platforms’ features for membership sites and courses.
E-Commerce: ClickFunnels 2.0 vs SquareSpace
ClickFunnels supports the creation and sale of physical products on websites, landing pages and funnels.
Global Products is another tool on the platform that allows businesses to list and create all their products.
This feature allows users to insert products with just one click into the funnels and they will be dynamically updated when live.
ClickFunnels is great for single products, bundles and subscriptions. However, it does not have the tools necessary to support a large product catalog.
SquareSpace offers many tools to help businesses create beautiful websites and product listings.
The platform also has a variety of e-commerce themes that are suitable for a wide range of product lines.
They also have:
- Catalogues of products
- Print on Demand Integration
- Shipping Options
SquareSpace is the better platform for large product catalogues. ClickFunnels is the best for single items and bundles.
ClickFunnels 2.0 and SquareSpace: Marketing and Automation
ClickFunnels and SquareSpace both have email marketing features that are similar.
- Email flows and sequences
- Purchase History
- Subscriber Activity
ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a better set of tools for email marketing. Its builder is more user-friendly, has more options and more advanced analytics.
You can also find out more about the Automated Vehicles by clicking here.
ClickFunnels’ 2.0 automation tool, Workflows is a powerful way to connect your assets.
Some assets that you can connect include landing pages with forms, websites, sales funnels and email marketing.
ClickFunnels users can also connect to and integrate third party platforms into their workflows.
SquareSpace, on the other hand, has fewer automation tools. It is restricted to email marketing only and can enroll customers in membership sites.
SquareSpace subscribers who need more advanced automation tools will have to switch to a third party platform.
ClickFunnels wins the comparison of automation.
Reporting and analytics: SquareSpace vs ClickFunnels 2.
ClickFunnels has an amazing suite of reporting and analytics tools.
Subscribers are able to view and generate reports on the following assets.
- Websites, landing Pages, and Funnels
- Conversion rates
- Average cart value
- Open Rates
These tools offer users the chance to understand how their business performs and to react to changes and improve assets.
SquareSpace has essentially the same reporting and analytics tools as ClickFunnels 2.
SquareSpace has an advanced Traffic Sources tool, which is in addition to the analytics mentioned above. This tool shows businesses where the traffic on their websites comes from.
SquareSpace’s analytics and reporting tools and ClickFunnels’ 2.0 are closely related.
SquareSpace vs ClickFunnels 2.0: Integrations
ClickFunnels is an all-in one platform. Businesses don’t have to integrate any third-party platforms.
There are a few direct integrations available, but not many.
- ClickFunnels Classic
They do not offer native integrations but they allow users to access APIs and connect third-party platforms using Workflows or Zapier Webhooks.
SquareSpace offers dozens of integrations, including:
- Schedule block
- Events block
- Foursquare block
- Map block
- Apple News
- Apple Pay
- Social media
- The following are some examples of Pinterest
- You can also Design Your Own
- Adobe Fonts
- Domains and Email
- Google Domains
SquareSpace also offers API access to integrate with platforms without direct integrations.
SquareSpace is the clear winner in this comparison of integrations because it has a much greater number of direct integrations.
ClickFunnels 2.0 and SquareSpace: A comparison of affordability
ClickFunnels offers three different subscription plans to its customers:
- Basic Plan: $147 per Month
- The Pro Plan is $197 per month.
- The Funnel Hacker Plan – $297 per month
All three plans include access to courses, memberships and workflows as well as websites, funnels landing pages, workflows and email marketing.
If users choose a plan that is more expensive, they will be able to create more assets.
SquareSpace offers four subscription plans.
- The Personal Plan is $16 per month
- The Business plan – $33 per month
- Basic Commerce Plan $36 per month
- The Commerce Plan (Advanced Plan) – $65 per monthly
Subscribers should be aware of the following differences:
- Transaction fees– To get 0% on transaction fees for e-commerce, users must subscribe to the Commerce plan Basic or higher.
- Custom domains– To use a custom domain on checkout pages, companies must subscribe to the Business Plan or higher.
- Advanced Tool– Users of the Commerce plan can subscribe to Advanced Shipping and Advanced Discounting.
SquareSpace’s subscription plans are the cheapest when compared.
SquareSpace customers will need to consider whether they require third-party subscriptions.
ClickFunnels is a one-stop platform. This means that no third-party platforms are needed.
If you are considering SquareSpace as a platform, you should add up the costs of all subscription plans before comparing them to ClickFunnels’ 2.0 pricing.
We wouldn’t be able to say which platform is more affordable, because it depends on the business’s requirements.
We believe that ClickFunnels is superior to SquareSpace after testing, reviewing and comparing the two platforms.
ClickFunnels has a superior product because it offers more features than SquareSpace.
As an all-in one platform, pricing is transparent and clear – there are no additional subscriptions required.
SquareSpace is an excellent platform for users who want a cheap website builder, and also wish to host a simple course or membership.
The ClickFunnels 2 has more features such as automation and CRM tools. ClickFunnels has superior tools where their features overlap (websites and courses), as well as membership sites.
ClickFunnels ranked as the best platform due to its advanced features and tools. SquareSpace, for example, only offers a basic membership and site builder, while ClickFunnels has more advanced features.
The Personal plan is the entry-level plan for Sqaurespace. It costs $16 per monthly. ‘s Basic plan costs $147 per monthly. SquareSpace users might need to purchase additional platform subscriptions.
We recommend ClickFunnels as our platform because it offers more advanced tools and features, including funnels, landing page, and automation. SquareSpace, on the other hand, only offers a basic website builder, course and membership system.
is very easy to use, since it offers drag-and-drop builders and descriptions when creating assets. SquareSpace can be easy to use, but most users need to connect with third-party integrations.
SquareSpace offers a Free subscription. The ClickFunnels 2.0 platform offers users the chance to try it for 44 days, risk-free. This is done by combining a 14-day trial with a 30-day money back guarantee.